tuscl

SC etiquette/ contacting dancer

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 2:21 PM
Sort of a long story. Ive had a favorite dancer the last 4 months but its shes sometimes hard to find. Its a 20mile mile ride with lots of traffic on return trip. The Last two times I called the club before going and was told she was working, waited a few hrs and she didnt show. I asked her schedule before and realize it varies. I got a dance from another girl who was nice/good but much smaller. (other one is pretty strong/athletic) I mentioned the other dancer and talked about how its hard to find her and I'd like to maybe contact her. I asked if I could leave my email for the other girl. She spoke to a bouncer and said ok, she'll leave it in the office. I tipped her nicely for the help. The note had the other girls name, my email and "wrestler" written on it because I talk to her about women wrestlers. (sort of a fetish). Do you think I crossed the line? Don't want to get her in trouble or myself banned. thanks

20 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    No, that's perfectly fine and acceptable. Crossing the line is like, finding out what kind of car she drives and stalking her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… She spoke to a bouncer and said ok, she'll leave it in the office …” Doubt it if she’ll get the info – most SC employees really don’t give a shit IME. They are not there to be messengers b/w PLs and dancers and for the most part they just care about making their $$$ and that’s it – IMO. The best way to keep in touch w/ a dancer is to ask her if she will give you her # so you are able to meet up w/ her when she is there. Many dancers do not mind this b/c they want their regulars coming to the club and spending $$$ on them – some dancers *do* mind but is like anything else; you won’t know unless you ask. As long as you let the dancer know that your intention for wanting her # is to be able to meet up w/ her at the club (and not asking her for dates and wanting to talk about other crap on the phone); many will give it.
  • neon44
    11 years ago
    True, I'm pretty sure she wont get it lol ty for the tip
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    If she had your email address and contacted you, her motive is $$$$.
  • Pundi
    11 years ago
    I would imagine that the club would not want you to be able to contact a dancer without visiting the club. Not as much because they think you might be trying to sell her drugs, but because they want you to have to spend money at the club to see her.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    I'd just get her # and text her to see if she is there. nd sometimes early on before I get a girl's # I use one of my waitress contacts to see who is working.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I don't think you crossed a line.. I'm sure they get it all the time. Usually as long as you are spending money they'll tolerate you.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No crossing the line would be giving her a roofie and fucking her up the ass.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Gator - what line does that cross?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Roofies ain't coo-el dude. Strippers should be wooed with roses and fine wine.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Duo and Papi said it best. Also, I've found that clubs would rather you call/text the dancer directly, so that the clubs don't have to get those phone calls. Just hang in there until you can get her phone number.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I think the involuntary fucking her line
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with Gator-Cross the line then cross it again.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm sure you had good intentions but not only did you come on a bit strong, you wasted ur time and tip money for nothing. Dont expect a return email broski
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Waste of time. Shit, strippers lose shit even when you give it to them. Remember what your paying them for. Hell of a first date.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I did something similar once, but I told dancer A I'd give her $20 if she could get dancer B to e-mail me.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Unless you talk to the dancer directly and exchange numbers with her then & there, your chances of finding her again is almost nil if she doesn't have a set schedule that she actually sticks to.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    All you will accomplish in chasing after a dancer is to look pathetic and desperate. If she wanted you to have her contact details she would have given them to you already, something which dancers do all the time. All you did with that move is to give a few people a good chuckle, perhaps even the dancer in question, and blow the tip money. Now I don't mean to be harsh when I say this. Most have us have been there at one point or another. But as we all eventually learn from moments like this, getting attached to any one dancer is pointless. They are transient by nature and most of them disappear sooner or later.
  • neon44
    11 years ago
    ^ now i really feel like i f****d up lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Live and learn neon. Just keep perfecting your craft
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion