tuscl

Follies' Patdown ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 4:06 PM
I've read in various Follies (Atlanta) reviews that one is patted down at the entrance by a girl; and supposedly an attractive one at that! Since I go mostly to black clubs; there is always a pat-down and always by a dude. Has anyone else had this experience of being patted-down at the entrance by a female (especially an attractive one)?

14 comments

• sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    No, not yet but hey....I'm all for it!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn I miss the pat downs at Follies. I'm so well known now, they just wave me in. The only other club that I can remember getting patted down by a female was "Pleasures", a black club on Bluff RD in Columbia SC. She was a 7 and the best looking female in the place.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Club Southwest Attractions in Phoenix is somewhat phamous phor phrisky phriskings.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Patdowns by the gorgeous Follies ladies are well worth my $3
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yes. I actually had to pull down my pants and have her give me a semi-prostate search. Unfortunately she wasn't that hot and I didn't get erect enough for her to give me a reaction. On the other hand, she was fondling the johnson longer than I would think is expected. I wonder....
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I was patted down by a guy at Private dancer in Columbus on a weekend night. The other times I have gone there was no pat down. Of course they did the pat down AFTER I paid the $10 cover charge. If I knew there was going to be a pat down I would have not paid the cover charge.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    got the pat down from one of the door girls at Follies. she made sure that she shook hands with my trouser snake and gave me a shit eating grin. gave her a $5 tip
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I think this practice should exist world-wide. Never can be TOO safe, you know.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    First things first-Papi, I love the new avatar picture. On to the topic at hand. Only patdowns at strip clubs has been in Vegas-I've had the wand in Cali but no pat down.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The funny part of Follies is the fact that you have to pass through a metal detector in the first place. I think the pat down is just to make you feel relaxed.
  • Pundi
    11 years ago
    It sounds relaxing...
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've been wanded but never patted down. I'd give the guy at the door a black eye if he tried. Only once did I visit a club in the hood where they do a pat down and when it was my turn I politely asked the guy to go get a dancer to do mine. He frowned and said "go on in....you look unarmed". Worked for me ;)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol Lopaw, I'll try that the next time I'm in that situation!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion