tuscl

Strippers with too much hustle

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I was on the verge of making a girl either a new ATF or at least becoming her regular. And then something happened...She called me to come in and see her on a supposed slow tuesday. She actually set this up a few days beforehand. I agreed to come in and see her and I told her we would do 5 dances at $20 each. So I came in and sat and drank my beer. She smiled and waived to me as she was taking a guy to the back. So in short I sat there well over an hour and watched her come out and take 4 random guys to the back. and I could tell they they were not guys that she had previously talked to. I think she just thought i was for sure money and she could get everybody else in before coming to me. I got up and left. about an hour later she sent me a text saying...did you leave? I was looking forward to spending time with you..LOL! Does this ever happen to you guys???

21 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Of course.

There is no purpose to make a relationship with them, emotional or business.

If the same scenario happens again, just say she seemed busy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not quite that severe in that I didn't get a call to come in but I have had dancers leave me for last, knowing that I will be hanging around for quite awhile.

Not always a bad thing. Two weeks ago I was in my favorite club before they were officially open and one of my favorites came over to talk to me. She asked if she should come back and see me in awhile. So I got some fluffer dances from 3 other girls and when I was ready for VIP, she came around and we went straight to VIP without any warm up dances from her. She knew me well enough to know that I was going to fool around with some other dancers before the main course.

So she had already made some money and could relax a little bit and she was already wet from giving lap dances. :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I had a similar experience with a fav who asked me to come in and then ignored me because she was with a whale. She ceased to be my fav.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Yea I texted her back and let her know i wasn't happy about it. I explained that most of those guys were random and she would probably never see them again.And if she wanted me to continue to be a regular thing i expect better treatment. I haven't been back on her days in three weeks and I hear she has been asking other girls if they have seen me...LOL!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Jackslash,

I used that scenario to my favor before. Dancer blew me off for a bigger spender so when she was on stage I tipped her. She apologized. I told her next time its on you. Ended up getting free full service on my next visit. Guilt trips can be your friend.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF had 3 regulars and I knew the other two were paying more than me. She was pretty good about scheduling us so there was no overlap, but one night all three of us showed up at the same time. She came to me first and asked if I'd mind waiting an hour or if I wanted her to recommend another dancer. I told her I'd wait.
    She then went to #2 and he got up and left. She then went upstairs with the whale (who was paying her $1000 an hour). When she got around to me, I paid 1/2 price. I knew about the other two, but she didn't think either of them knew about me and the other. It all made sense to me.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Drama. phtt.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Yes it has happened very recently. My CF ( new term) asked me to come, saw me at the club, and had me waiting for quite some time. I had a great time talking with other dancers and the bartender, but then I got bored and left. She called me about 15 minutes later, and she asked me to meet her at a diner for a bite. That lead to a great night at her place afterwards.
    The scenario happened again lay week, with the same results. At this pace, she can blow me off anytime! I just think its good to set limits on what you'll tolerate, so you don't look or get treated like a smacked ass.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    My ATF (now retired) had a nice way of dealing with these situations. When I'd come in, she'd come say hi and let me know she would like to save me for last (this would usually be happy hour time on a day shift. Then she would squeeze out what other money was to be made, I'd tip at the stage and the we'd have our shift ending fun. She would even stay overtime if we were having a lot of fun. And if I was in a hurry, she'd take me right away. Great customer service and I have to think we clicked on some level of friendship or respect. She was one-in-million.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like Mr. Winkle said, "play it by ear." That's worked for me. The last time I was with my CF, I noticed that a few other cats were trying to get her attention. One dude in particular must've either been spending quality cash or something out of the ordinary to get her attention cause she asked if I'd mind if she gave him a couple of dances.
    I replied that it didn't bother me if she did. It is her place of employment after all and grinding on men's and Lopaw's lap is how she makes her living. My indifference must've gotten to her since she decided to stay with me and chat for another 30 minutes before we went to the VIP.
    Or she's smart enough to realize that I'll spend more inthe long run.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    That's why I'll never exchange numbers with a stripper. I come when I've got money to spend and motivation to spend it, don't need or care to know who's working, if it's slow, boring, etc. The fact that I keep coming back already means I'm sold, and too much upsell is gonna end up closing my wallet rather than opening it up.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Yes. And like good PL I waited patiently for her to make time for me. Thing is this honey was able to rock my world like no other before her. So, I waited.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    With two ATFs that I had each would spend the entire amount of time I was in the club with them with just me, as soon as I got there. I paid well.

With another at PHC, I might have to wait a short while to see her, but once we were together I had her total attention.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have had this happen. I got dances for the other girls then left
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You can cope with it many ways. Leave when you're tired of waiting, like you did. Get dances from other dancers, using the money you agreed to pay her. Give her huge tips or otherwise spend more than $100 on her.

Two things not to do: get pissed, or take it personally. Bait-and-switch doesn't only happen with strippers. When salespeople keep their commitments, it's normally to maintain a good reputation or avoid legal problems, not out of saintliness. Few strippers think it's worth it to try to build up a wonderful reputation. May have something to do with the vasts numbers of customers who think there's a snowballs chance in Hell that they're not all cunts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    One just needs to take in stride. Don’t get emotionally attached in *any* way.

The more “emotional” one gets w/ a dancer; the more that dancer will see one as a PL

Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed.

IME, often times the more disinterested I seem to a dancer; often times the more they will kiss my ass.

Don’t take it personal – it’s business
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    It was nice of you to come in..but to her she is still at work.. even if your friends come in to visit at work, it doesn't mean you can just stop working..that is how I see it anyway. I've had my CF ask me to come in and get a VIP..after the VIP she told me to wait around for a while cause she had to do a bit more hustling for the night..granted..I didn't feel like waiting..but ultimately you decide whether it is worth the wait. I got dances and sat at perv row til she came and got me but if she hadn't it wouldn't have been horrible..either way..you are looking at beautiful naked women..win win situation
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I was at Christie's and offered to try the VIP for 15 minutes/$150. The dancer tried to hustle me and tell me to just give her the $150 and we can do floor dances for 15 minutes. I politely told her I would be right back and then just left.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I posted about a year ago about my then-ATF and the night I waited hours for her to finish with a whale. As whale was leaving ATF tells me she'll be around after her stage set. On her way to my table she's intercepted by a dork in a sweatshirt who was an old regular from her prior club. After she told me about this new delay, I swiftly exited the building. I can see waiting for the whale, it's just business. The second Bozo was too much for me to process. I came back the next day at the start of her shift and had an awesome VIP session. One can't stay mad at a 10 Latina.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I don't let myself get scheduled and I don't give a shit about LDs. If I am paying a girl, it is because she is entertaining me barside (which happens every so often), blowing me in a back room and/or seeing me OTC. And if a girl is texting me to come in, it is normally because she intends to see me OTC when her shift is over and anything that I do with her ITC is simply a prelude to the finale.

So with all of that in play, why do I care if she deals with other guys? Either way I'm the one taking her out of the club later. In the meantime, she can give all the pointless LDs she wants while I enjoy the other sights and prepare for a good finish to the night.

I don't know, but I think that I would club a lot less if I had to wait behind a bunch of other dudes for the sole purpose of buying a few LDs. If I cannot find a girl with the right frame of mind then I'm more than happy to limit my night to drinking and watching eye candy. This half way shit holds no interest for me.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No hustle no flow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion