tuscl

Your S/O's strip club experience.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
For many dudes, the strip club for women (or "male revue") is a mystery. What's the point of a girl receiving a lap dance, since she can't get a boner? Do girls wear sweatpants with no underwear, just like me? These are valid questions.

However, aside from the fact that dancers remove their clothes, our girlfriends' "revues" are nothing like our own nudie bars. Here are some of the drastic differences...

Gentlemen's clubs have permanent addresses, parking lots and buffets where you can get wings. Strip clubs for women, on the other hand, don't actually exist in the physical world. Sure, they have websites and billboards, but you'd be hard-pressed to actually see one anywhere. They sort of materialize in a flash of nudity, like the "Terminator," accomplish their mission and then disappear.

Procedure

When you go to a gentlemen's club, you show your I.D. to a bouncer, pay a cover, buy a drink and try to avoid eye contact or conversation with other dudes.

Conversely, your girlfriend and her gal pals 1) go online and buy tickets ahead of time, 2) dress up like they're going clubbing, 3) meet some strange guy outside of an unmarked building who leads them to an event space rented out for the show, 4) watch grown men breakdance in assless chaps, 5) hoot and scream uncontrollably for an hour straight, hugging each other at least once per minute.

Club Names

Most gentlemen's clubs are drab, windowless hellholes teeming with male desperation and the stench of cheap perfume, but many have sophisticated names such as "Mons Venus" in Florida, "Art's Performing Center" in Wisconsin and "The Library" in California.

Conversely, strip clubs for women have surprisingly scary names, such as "Savage Men" and "Get Punished," both in New York. Women apparently want a rawer, more aggressive performance...which we never would've guessed from the Chippendales' dainty bow ties.

Services

At a quality gentlemen's club (not one of those drab hellholes), a man receives the utmost respect and deluxe accommodations. It may cost him $1000, but that's a small price to pay for a sumptuous dinner, fine scotch and world-class dance routines.

However, after women get all gussied up for a male revue, they're made to sit on metal folding chairs in a weird banquet hall, while men in hard hats terrorize them with their penises. Even when they pay good money for a fantasy experience, it seems women still prefer to be treated like crap?

13 comments

• lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    I've been to a permanent male club a few times with my SO. I can say without hesitation those girls are worse than us men. The usual attire there are super short skirts or dresses. No panties or at most a skimpy g-string. I've seen everything there and since LE is generally homophobic, they get away with anything. Vegas has two such clubs as well as the production shows for the ladies

I encourage any of us with a SO to try it at least one time.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    One difference is male strippers have to be perfect physical specimens with under 10% body fat, whereas a female stripper can let herself go a little as long as she doesn't become a complete whale.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "What's the point of a girl receiving a lap dance, since she can't get a boner?"

Lol
    I can't believe that anyone is really stupid enough to think that.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I have been dragged to a male revue exactly once in my life and NEVER again. I can honestly say that if given a choice between going to another one or taking a bullet to the head, I'd happily take the bullet. I'll even hold the damned gun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… One difference is male strippers have to be perfect physical specimens with under 10% body fat, whereas a female stripper can let herself go a little as long as she doesn't become a complete whale …”

That’s one thing I’ve noticed – most male strippers have bods like Greek gods – where often times any halfway decent chick willing to get naked can be, and make a living, as a stripper.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Its not the male review shows to worry about its the after party's. The after party's can get wild. And the women mostly don't pay for their extras.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My CF (not my ATF) recently attended a male stripper revue with a couple of her dancer friends. She enjoyed it, but she said she felt sorry for the male strippers because they were not getting much in tips. Not extras were being offered.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "For many dudes, the strip club for women (or "male revue") is a mystery. What's the point of a girl receiving a lap dance, since she can't get a boner? Do girls wear sweatpants with no underwear, just like me? These are valid questions.

However, aside from the fact that dancers remove their clothes, our girlfriends' "revues" are nothing like our own nudie bars. Here are some of the drastic differences...

Gentlemen's clubs have permanent addresses, parking lots and buffets where you can get wings. Strip clubs for women, on the other hand, don't actually exist in the physical world. Sure, they have websites and billboards, but you'd be hard-pressed to actually see one anywhere. They sort of materialize in a flash of nudity, like the "Terminator," accomplish their mission and then disappear.

Procedure

When you go to a gentlemen's club, you show your I.D. to a bouncer, pay a cover, buy a drink and try to avoid eye contact or conversation with other dudes.

Conversely, your girlfriend and her gal pals 1) go online and buy tickets ahead of time, 2) dress up like they're going clubbing, 3) meet some strange guy outside of an unmarked building who leads them to an event space rented out for the show, 4) watch grown men breakdance in assless chaps, 5) hoot and scream uncontrollably for an hour straight, hugging each other at least once per minute.

Club Names

Most gentlemen's clubs are drab, windowless hellholes teeming with male desperation and the stench of cheap perfume, but many have sophisticated names such as "Mons Venus" in Florida, "Art's Performing Center" in Wisconsin and "The Library" in California.

Conversely, strip clubs for women have surprisingly scary names, such as "Savage Men" and "Get Punished," both in New York. Women apparently want a rawer, more aggressive performance...which we never would've guessed from the Chippendales' dainty bow ties.

Services

At a quality gentlemen's club (not one of those drab hellholes), a man receives the utmost respect and deluxe accommodations. It may cost him $1000, but that's a small price to pay for a sumptuous dinner, fine scotch and world-class dance routines.

However, after women get all gussied up for a male revue, they're made to sit on metal folding chairs in a weird banquet hall, while men in hard hats terrorize them with their penises. Even when they pay good money for a fantasy experience, it seems women still prefer to be treated like crap?"

Have you observed this in person, or is 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand related info? Hmm...?
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago

^^^^^^

alucard, are your caretakers selling your meds on the street? hmmm…?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Alucard - You continue to be nuttier than a squirrel turd.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    It really isn't that much of a difference to me..women are going to see naked impressive physiques..they go for the same reason you go..but if they don't feel comfortable letting it be just that.. they hide behind the fact of it being a group activity with their friends. I wish women were a lot more comfortable with sexuality because it is freeing. It is no more women being treated like crap as seeing the men being stripped and beaten with belts and being ground upon..it may look brutal and silly..but guess what..they are there and put up with it because they are enjoying it
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Actually, I've been to a permanent male strip club before and they're pretty awesome. I got what could be considered extras and OTC action.
  • Swingerwife
    11 years ago
    As an outsider and minority (see name)here I do have some experience with male strippers. I've always enjoyed going to see male strippers in various venues at home in Florida as well as on the road when traveling.

I've enjoyed them at permanent clubs in tourist destination towns as well as once a month or once a week "revues".

I've also had some experience previously with stripper cruises where the promoter gets 100 or more female strippers along with 5-10 Token male strippers "just to keep the ladies happy". They sell it as an adult themed stripper cruise for 4-8 hours at sea just far enough from land where apparently the local laws don't have jurisdiction and everyone has a great time.

Every encounter I've ever had with male strippers I have wound up getting laid or giving them head to completion.

Do I dress different when I go to see male strippers? Yes I usually dress with mininmal undergarments and easy access to my "parts". The way I dress alone usually sends a message to the male strippers that I'm serious and for real.

I've never paid anything for their specific service except once in a tourist town where the guy played around with me at the edge of the stage then dropped down and fucked me in my chair while my hubby provided "cover" as best he could and encouraged us. When we got ourselves put together the club owner insisted we tip him as though for a private dance and so we did.

If and when I get time maybe I'll post a discussion or article about my adventures with strippers (male).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion