tuscl

ANTICIPATION

I love anticipation. Not to be confused with expectation. I do my best not to expect much so when I do get something I'm a actually content and not let down.
Back to anticipation. That feeling you get when something good is down the road. The craving that you can't ignore. The sense that anything can happen. Often, the feeling of anticipation is greater than what you felt when you got what you were anticipating.
I love that feeling when I'm getting ready and driving to the sc. When you combine that with an amazing time at the sc, what a day. Or night.

4 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Slick - very true. Last night I was anticipating a good time with my ATF/CF and when I got to the club she was on stage, called me over, and spoke in my ear," I want you to fuck me bareback tonight" there was a guy having a beer at the stage who overheard her and nearly choked on his drink.
    Now, after an hour of bliss my expectations for future visits have been increased. The anticipation is wonderful (Carly Simon)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    For me anticipation is pretty much the same thing as expectation.

Often times I anticipate having a great and unique time at the SC – but will be just as disappointed if I didn’t as if I had expected to have a great time.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I like the anticipation as well, but only if I have a reasonable expectation that it will be realized. Happened yesterday when the hot body rub girl I met last month finally agreed to "go out" with me. It was a little awkward at first, which is not unusual for me on a first "date", but otherwise worked out well. Anticipation realized.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on George.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion