tuscl

I Hope That Was a Typo

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, June 30, 2013 2:03 PM
From a recent review of King of Diamonds in Miami “… I approached one girl who was light brown and had longgggg blonde hair and a big soft booty and asked her for a dance. she was just so pretty I had to approach her. she gave me three private dances for $210 which i didnt think was so bad especially for what I got. best dance ever. she felt how hard i was, turned around , gave me a smile, and grinded so hard on my dick. it was amazing. i cannot wait to go back ….” 3 for $210 – that better be a typo! [view link]

17 comments

• JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Hell papi maybee he got a blow job, massage and a steak potatoes meal
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That better have been one hell of a steak LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Or maybe he actually got FS and didn’t mention it? I’ve been to that club many times and people usually get the floor dances which are $10 – private dances in the back are $25.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    NO. The last sentence of his review. "oh and i had chicken wings!!!! chicken wings were sooooo good!!!!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ oh – now it makes sense :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Or maybe this part of the review explains it: “… Already pretty drunk went in …” He may have still been pretty drunk when he wrote the review LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    This guy cannot be for real. I guess he was visiting FL and he may also be a complete SC rookie (but even a rookie should not make his mistakes LOL). Apparently he also visited another SC around the same time; “Solid Gold” in Ft. Lauderdale. Per his review: “… The girls were all very good looking and in shape as well, but they all kind of looked the same. All on the thinner side with shoulder length brown or blonde hair. After a couple drinks they all started to look the same. I was approached by a tan brunette who looked to be a little on the older side, maybe 30, and asked if I wanted a dance. Boy, did I! It was a great private dance but there was no contact at all, which seems to be normal for Florida clubs. The deal was two dances for 150 …” [view link]
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Two dances for 150? In Detroit, for $150 I can get two strippers to blow me and then wash and wax my car.
  • TallCool1
    11 years ago
    Maybe he meant pesos and not dollars. At least I hope so. A sucker born every minute...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maye he gave her SOMETHING in addition to money. Drugs perhaps??
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Probably a troll fucking w everyone's head.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Chicken wings ? That's to Damn much for chicken wings !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Doubt he's a troll. Just a newbie who got taken and didn't even realize it. But that's why TUSCL exists - to be consumer advocates and educators and see to it that doesn't happen often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe the dude is from out of town – like you know – Asian or something? :) Or maybe he is just loaded and sees what he paid as cheap?
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I'd say bullshit... No contact being the norm in South Florida? I can't see any girls in either of those clubs taking someone for an extra 100-150 and not going for the jugular and getting them in a room to do some real damage; especially at SG.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I had to PM this guy to see what was up – below is his one sentence PM reply: “thanks. good thing im rich haha bye” He had stated in his review that he paid $210 for 3 dances at King of Diamonds. I PMed him asking if that was a typo since floor dances at KOD are $10 and private dances are $25 – but he just replied w/ the above. Don’t know what to make of him; but w/e; he didn’t seem to be worried about it LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ain't that the truth. Fuck it. It's his dime, not mine. No sweat off my balls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion