tuscl

I heard something move in my house last night. What would be more disturbing,

I pick a live lizard as more disturbing. The ghost has been friendly.

How about you?

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One time I got woke up when a critter jumped on and off my chest during the middle of the night in my bedroom. Now that was really disturbing. It turned out to be a squirrel but I wondered if it was a rat.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The squirrel was in a different house than the one I'm in now.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Your a weird guy bro.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    He mixes the strange in with a lot of normal, keeps ya off balance.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's a lot lizard.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once, when I was a teen, I came home drunk and had to walk past my folks bedroom to get to mine. As I walked by their bedroom door, I heard noises. Loud noises. Familiar noises. Bed springs boing! Headboard bang! My folks were getting it in and getting it on GOOD! I sobered up almost instantaneously. I have nightmares still till this day.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    No such thing as stripper ghosts. After all, strippers don't have souls. Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A stripper believes I have a ghost in my house because she told me about one she had that was moving stuff all around when no one was home and it was scaring her and whomever. I told her I would ask my ghost to go over and kick some ghost butt. She said everything stopped after that week. Total SS? or could I be living with a ghost butt kicker in my house? Maybe a ghost stripper came home with me one night. I hate to think some stupid lizard came in through my garage door or outside laundry vent again.

Even worse was several years ago when a squirrel jumped on and off me when I was sleeping. We couldn't figure out how it got in the house. We wondered if it fell down the chimney or got into the attic. It was scared to death after we tried to get it. It ran up curtains, flew down the stairs, jumped on one person's arm who was pointing to it on the curtain and then ran down their pants in a flash trying to get away. It got away after I suggested opening up the front door.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Now if you want to talk about weird, I have a few stories to tell. Like the time I walked home from school when I was a teenager and all the lights inside our house were glowing red and no one was home. It did have a logical explanation. When I peeked inside the refrigerator and saw a red glowing light inside the refrigerator as well, I didn't think demons invaded our house, I thought the power level was off. It was a brownout. For some reason I still got a real creepy feeling and got out of the house. It just felt creepy seeing all the lights glow red. I didn't know house lights could glow red like that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion