tuscl

BONUS POINTS?

Whenever a guy is the last dude to fuck a chick before she declares herself a lesbian, we clown him. Dude, you turned her gay. I heard this female comedian do a bit about how she turned a straight dude gay. Don't know if y'all ladies poke fun like us fellas do or not.
What I wanna know us this-Do you get bonus points or demerits if you're the last guy to fuck a broad before she becomes a stripper? I have no clue, just something that popped into my wandering mind.

38 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dude!Sleep it off.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    There are lots of blonde jokes out there... and usually they have women as the butt of it.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't know. I just want to be the first guy to fuck a girl after she becomes a stripper.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Spic: "Whenever a guy is the last dude to fuck a chick before she declares herself a lesbian, we clown him."

I wonder who the last guy to fuck lopaw was before she turned lesbian was? Her father? Her uncle?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    C'mon Dougster, that ain't cool.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Lol. Love me sum dougster
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Spic! I don't even know Lopaw and I would buy her a drink based on her writing skills.But there is some truth to what Dougster says.You know that perv uncle that you want to choke the life out of.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "C'mon Dougster, that ain't cool"

SlickSpic, do you REALLY expect anything different from Dougster?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I know that the last person to fuck me up the ass was my daddy and he just did me again this morning! Maybe if I'm a good little faggot he'll let me suck his dick tonight for dessert!!!!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @Slick- Dougster and the word cool is a oxymoron.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    NukeyBoy just mad because my income is many times his. Meanwhile Doougster is freaking out on random thread after he got busted as being txtittyfan. Too funny! Maybe these two idiots are meant for each other now that gay marriage is legal!
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    LMAO I hope you all enjoy my bottom feeding posts. I have no life and envy others and like a retarded 4 year old I lash out in frustration and anger. I deserve your pity. I will die alone and unloved.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Look how many times tittyfan is posting as Douggster today! I've never seen him this mad in nearly a year! Hates having his "covert" alias busted. Too funny!
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Why does everybody hate me so?????? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Holy fuck! He just won't quit. Trying a little too hard to show he isn't txtittyfan/alutard/the jestie-girl just proves that he is! Now let's see him get even madder in response to that! :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, spic - aren't you the guy who said that pimps were the most admirable thing in society? Tell you what, loose that attitude then maybe you get to lecture others on being "cool". K?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Ya know Dougster in a thread a while back you asked me why I was so angry about a particular topic & I answered you honestly about it. So I'm asking you the same thing - why do you feel the need to attack others w/o provocation? Why are you so angry all the time?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    @sclvr5005 - isn't it obvious? I'm a bitter unloved turd who thrives on any attention that I can get. I attack others who I know will never even see my attacks since they have me on ignore. Don't waste your time trying to understand me. Just pity me coz that's what I deserve.....pity. I am an uneducated, ignorant jackass. I am a nobody, going nowhere.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Sick liver: remember when you accused me of attacking you without provocation and then we went and looked at the history and it turned out I was actually you who attacked me without provocation a few times. So your question really doesn't make any sense. Just because you a) want to lie about who provoked who; or b) weren't around so don' know either way; or c) forgot but your memories filter the past so you seem like the good guy when the objective evidence shows others - don't pretend like your question even makes sense to begin with.

Dougstter: holy smokes! Still mad you got revealed as txtittyfan! Just get over the fact you were busted. Or don't. Either way it is hilarious to watch you spazzing out about it today!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'm not talking about me, Fagster (stop calling me sick liver and I'll stop calling you Fagster).I'm talking about ranukam or lopaw or rick dugan or any of the dozens of others here that don't even address you in their posts yet you feel the need to attack them? Why? None of these people have even addressed you that I can see (with the exception of ranukam in this thread). Is it for past digressions that you feel you must continually "seek revenge"? Just let shit go already.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, you're apparently smarter than Dougstter/txtittyfan is when you realize you have to look beyond the current thread to see who provoked whom. And I was using you as an example because so many act like you. Attack me in the first place and then act all innocent and are surprised i do something back.

And I'm quite willing to let things go with the three you mentioned - lopaw, NukeyBoy, and RickyBoy once they show they are willing to do the same. As long as they want to get keep things going I'm up for it, though. No problem! Since they started with unprovoked attacks on me they it is their obligation to go first. Or not. I'm up for fun either way!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Don't even try and reason with the nutjob sclvr. He won't stop, he's not capable. Wackos like him always find some bullshit logic to excuse their behavior.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry jestie, but I have always held my end of the bargain in any truces here, or bets, or dares it otherwise. You just don't want to admit some things on your end- you are the who started with unprovoked attacks on me, I was happily ignoring you for quite some time; you said I was incapable of holding up my end of any truce but I always did; you say you have me on ignore but you continue to take potshots at me an even read my posts this justifying anything and everything I say to you; you suffer from passive-aggressive personality disorder and probably clinical depression; my knowledge of history is much better than yours factually and in terms of understanding obvious intentions of guys like Stalin as opposed to just blindly believing their rhetoric.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I knew he'd be lurking ready to post, just like the obsessed little whackjob he is. Take some summer classes Dugly, don't just sit around hitting refresh.

@sclvr, just look at his first 20 or 30 comments on the site to see how false some of his pathetic excuses are. Especially his often touted "I never start anything" line of crap.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sick liver! You gonna be okay?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The jestie girl spaketh thus: "Take some summer classes Dugly, don't just sit around hitting refresh."

Why would I do that jestie? My knowledge of and ability to interpret history is already 10 times as great as yours. Here's a hint. No you should not just take Bolshevist propaganda as gospel!

Anyway, I've been working hard and think I will use a bit of my bonus this year to buy YOU. Won't that be neat? My own little jestie-girl locked in the basement most if the day and occasional thrown down some table scraps that even the dogs won't touch. Then occasionally I'll drag you up just long enough to let you suck my cock, but right afterwards I'll beat you right down those stairs again! Now that is something worth look forward to!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    "And I'm quite willing to let things go with the three you mentioned - lopaw, NukeyBoy, and RickyBoy once they show they are willing to do the same"

Seems reasonable. I for one would like to see that happen to end alot of the unnecessary squabbling in threads that bog them down and take them off topic.

But how does that happen if you are all ignoring each other?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It doesn't happen. You don't get it sclvr, dugly has been as this same shit since he came to the site. He'll continue to attack people and if he stops with one, he'll start with another. And that doesn't even include the alternate accounts he uses. This isn't a reasonable person, it's someone with limitless free time who finds the concept of sex slavery humorous.

Commendable for trying to make the peace but others have tried it. It doesn't work when you're dealing with trolls who have made it clear they enjoy the chaos and (by the sheer majority of their posts) show that's the only reason they are here.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jestie: "Commendable for trying to make the peace but others have tried it"

And who would that be? Jestie you don't see the world for what it is objectively but as a projection on your own intrernal state - namely a cold, bleak, sucky place. Your internal state is that way due to your passive-aggressive personality disorder and depression. One example of this your almost complete absence of a sense of humor which so many have noted.

See the world as a bleak, sucky place with so many terrible people in it and fixating on what you hate because you like the hate and depressed feeling is your confirmation bias and, oddly, your wishful thinking.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Well as pessimistic as I can be about many things myself I always expect people to honor their promises. And knowing how anal Dougster is about what others write, he has put it out there himself for all to see so I would expect him to abide by any truce offered by others.
    If those others ever actually see it is the bigger question tho.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    WTF is this all about??????
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    LMAO Lopaw. Apparently Dougster said something moronic (not surprising). I have him on ignore, so I don't know what's going on either.

To answer your question sclvr, there is no way there will ever be a truce with Dougster and I. He has been racist, homophobic, very disrespectful towards me. He is one of those Internet tough guys. I guarantee he wouldn't say those things if he was standing in front of me lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nope, I never said anything racist toward nukey. Disrespectful maybe after he started this shit that me and txtittyfan are the same person, when it's pretty obvious we aren't. (For example tittyfan hates dalex, while I actually like the guy.)

Nukey seems to have lost what he had of a "mind" a few months back. Seemed he wanted to be popular here so he started buying into nutty conspiracy theories so he could fit in here, and decided to devote his life to "gaming" 9s and 10s. Guess the extreme poverty he lives in finally got to him. :-)

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not sure why I would want to meet NukeyBoy in the first place. First I would have to pay his bus far so he could even make, then have to float him a $20 loan (which I would never see) so he could even get in the club. Great meal ticket for him, but nothing in it for me. ;-)

Good to hear you are still game to flame, though, Nukey!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    @lopaw-since you have him on ignore you missed dougsters truce offering to you. You game? It would be nice to get at least one person on board.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    @sclvr- if he wants to play nice that's fine by me. I've ignored him forever and I assumed that he ignores me too. I haven't addressed him here at all but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's taken some cheap shots at me because that's been his MO for as long as I've been posting here on TUSCL. I'm more than happy to continue ignoring him but if he is willing to let it go, so am I. Either way is fine by me. I will uphold my end and I expect him to do the same.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, truce is on with lopaw! Nukey is out. No word from the RickyBoy, yet.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Awright! Hope springs eternal :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion