tuscl

TSAM MOVE

TSAM-There's Something About Mary. Do any of y'all maniacs follow the advice given to Ben Stiller about jacking off before going out on a date or to an sc? Not the Kid. I' like having as much cum as possible to shoot. Shit, sometimes I hold back for 3-4 days and do my best Peter North impersonation.

12 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    I think you only need to rub one out prior to sex if your to quick on the trigger. Not a problem for me personally, so i don't subscribe to that line of thinking.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Fuck that, Ill let the dancer blow me until I pop, then take a few minutes off and go for round two. Then she will be impressed that you can cum twice in an hour or three times in two hours. You know whatever.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Back when I was in Junior High the older guys told us to jack off before going to the school dances so that we wouldn't get boners when we slow danced with the girls.

It didn't work!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    well for sex, since I never and will never masturbate, I get some head to get the quickie out (since I'm holding cum in for like a week+), wait 20 minutes and then get to business. As far as strip clubs go, I never came from lap dances so, no need to ejaculate for maximum SC enjoyment.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - 98% of males have masturbated. The other 2% are lying.

Further: "Despite some negative associations with masturbating, "it is exceedingly rare for a male not to masturbate," says Dr. Drew. Even those that don't would likely have nocturnal emissions. Men who have never masturbated and have no nocturnal emissions should be checked by their doctor to make sure they don't have a problem producing testosterone or another endocrine disturbance."

You better get checked. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have a Masters Degree in Masturbation. My left hand is named Misses Jones. Funny, I'm not a southpaw. Lopaw, do you got a sister named Southpaw, per chance? And do you take care of yourself before, also?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well I am one of the exceedingly rare male who does NOT masturbate. But I do have nocturnal emissions very irregularly. Say about every two weeks or so (provided I haven't busted my load in a girl's condom'd mouth or vagina).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I don't want, anybody else. When I think about you I touch myself. I touch myself. I honestly do."-Divinyls
  • masonseth69
    11 years ago
    Where the hell to these clubs exist with this type of service?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In the town of Figment in the land of Imagination.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    A guy sees a beautiful prostitute and goes over to talk to her.

guy "How much for a suck me til I blow?"

her "$200"

The guy walks into the dark alley and starts jacking off.

her "what are you doing that for...I thought you wanted a blowjob?"

him "For $200 you're not getting the easy one!"
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol Slick - no, I don't have a sister named Southpaw
    And unlike many women I am a "one and done" kinda girl, so like you I prefer to hold out as long as possible to make my clubbing Big O as dynamic as possible ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion