Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follow in Nik Wallenda's foot steps or go bare back with a stripper?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'll take my chances with the stripper. :)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Not even close, stripper wins without question.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Is there a choice? Let me think? I don't care where I am in line Shadowcat, so long as I'm in front of you with the stripper.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I'll take the stripper

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"I'll take my chances with the stripper. :)"

Likewise!!

Profile picture for jack0505
jack0505
•

If you pull off what Wallenda did you'll get so many girls you won't have time for them all.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

I will take chances with the stripper bareback (as a matter fact I have due to opps, condom breakage) but will not ptl every stroke.

In 2005, I ended up doing Wendy (my photos - she danced at Ricks South) bareback on an air mattress. It was great and I really shot off in her. In 2012, I did an SA gal bareback. In 2011 Wendy came back from Ariz and I was doing her for 60-120 sessions for around 3 months. She offered me a 180 session bareback (she had been fixed) but I put it off (I had seen FB photos of some of her male frends in Ariz - some really scuzzy guys). Shortly after that she fell in love with this young stud and told me no more meetings "it would not be right." So I missed out on that one. She remains a FB friend and her posts always reflect some romantic shit they are doing.

Profile picture for xxxrated
xxxrated
•

Well, I,ve went bareback with a few strippers , never got sick..... I'll stick with the strippers and leave grand canyon deathwalk alone........

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I shit my pants both ways

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I do them both

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

No contest...BBFS with a stripper hands down. (glory to God above)

But did you see his wife? (thank you Lord)

He's a bit of a dumpling (me calling kettle black) and she is a hottie MILF so he's at least getting his bowling ball sized nuts off with a looker. (Praise Jesus)

(inside joke)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Whatever happened to those Vegas-style get ups that the Wallenda's use to wear? Those were cool.

Profile picture for MojoDojo
MojoDojo
•

^ Good point Slick. Performers like the Wallenda's were/are known for their elaborate costumes but he was wearing jeans and a teeshirt. Evil Knievel was my favorite daredevil growing up and his red white and blue costumes were the best.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Evil was the MAN. He did tricks on an old, heavy bike.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement