tuscl

Follow in Nik Wallenda's foot steps or go bare back with a stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, June 24, 2013 3:03 PM
I'll take my chances with the stripper. :)

13 comments

• Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Not even close, stripper wins without question.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Is there a choice? Let me think? I don't care where I am in line Shadowcat, so long as I'm in front of you with the stripper.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'll take the stripper
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I'll take my chances with the stripper. :)" Likewise!!
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    If you pull off what Wallenda did you'll get so many girls you won't have time for them all.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I will take chances with the stripper bareback (as a matter fact I have due to opps, condom breakage) but will not ptl every stroke. In 2005, I ended up doing Wendy (my photos - she danced at Ricks South) bareback on an air mattress. It was great and I really shot off in her. In 2012, I did an SA gal bareback. In 2011 Wendy came back from Ariz and I was doing her for 60-120 sessions for around 3 months. She offered me a 180 session bareback (she had been fixed) but I put it off (I had seen FB photos of some of her male frends in Ariz - some really scuzzy guys). Shortly after that she fell in love with this young stud and told me no more meetings "it would not be right." So I missed out on that one. She remains a FB friend and her posts always reflect some romantic shit they are doing.
  • xxxrated
    11 years ago
    Well, I,ve went bareback with a few strippers , never got sick..... I'll stick with the strippers and leave grand canyon deathwalk alone........
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I shit my pants both ways
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I do them both
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    No contest...BBFS with a stripper hands down. (glory to God above) But did you see his wife? (thank you Lord) He's a bit of a dumpling (me calling kettle black) and she is a hottie MILF so he's at least getting his bowling ball sized nuts off with a looker. (Praise Jesus) (inside joke)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to those Vegas-style get ups that the Wallenda's use to wear? Those were cool.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    ^ Good point Slick. Performers like the Wallenda's were/are known for their elaborate costumes but he was wearing jeans and a teeshirt. Evil Knievel was my favorite daredevil growing up and his red white and blue costumes were the best.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Evil was the MAN. He did tricks on an old, heavy bike.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion