Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

In the Parking lot starting day 4

Lionshare

Pennsylvania

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Im in the lot at Tootsies about to head in for what will hopefully be an epic night. First time ive clubbed on a Sat night since I was a young 20 something. Have a good night fellas, if anyone is hitting the clubs tonight I wish you safe and happy clubbing. Ill have a shot for you my tuscl brothers.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

No mercy!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I was actually there last night.

Have a good time and remember it’s about execution – choose wisely

:)

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

Papi, thanks for the heads up on the review homie. I will keep in in mind all night.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Holy shit PC... that was quite the thesis on the Cuban Connection @ Tootsie's

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

I had a fucking blast last night before I left at 2am. I avoided the cub as ns and the working pairs. Found the hottest girl there, all natural dark haired with a georgeous smile. Had a two hour session with her. Then right before I left another Hottie I had my eye on made me an offer I couldnt refuse so I did a half hour session with her. I dont know if.5 days will be in the cards for me now. Im exhausted, and going to the club seems like a stretch today. But stay tuned, we shall see.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

You can't stop now. Power through brother, power through.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Feed the hangover

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement