tuscl

In the Parking lot starting day 4

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:15 PM
Im in the lot at Tootsies about to head in for what will hopefully be an epic night. First time ive clubbed on a Sat night since I was a young 20 something. Have a good night fellas, if anyone is hitting the clubs tonight I wish you safe and happy clubbing. Ill have a shot for you my tuscl brothers.

7 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    No mercy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I was actually there last night. Have a good time and remember it’s about execution – choose wisely :)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Papi, thanks for the heads up on the review homie. I will keep in in mind all night.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Holy shit PC... that was quite the thesis on the Cuban Connection @ Tootsie's
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I had a fucking blast last night before I left at 2am. I avoided the cub as ns and the working pairs. Found the hottest girl there, all natural dark haired with a georgeous smile. Had a two hour session with her. Then right before I left another Hottie I had my eye on made me an offer I couldnt refuse so I did a half hour session with her. I dont know if.5 days will be in the cards for me now. Im exhausted, and going to the club seems like a stretch today. But stay tuned, we shall see.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You can't stop now. Power through brother, power through.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Feed the hangover
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion