tuscl

1910's

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What are some thangs from this time period that you just loved ?

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I walked to school...uphill both ways. I wrnt to a little school house with a hot teacher. Back then the teacher could spank kids for mis behaving so I acted up all the time
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol Joe......I agree back then I had to dig a whole just to piss and shit in....that's fucked up right shadow ? Member the corn cobs ?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Juice, nice thread, but slow down a little bit, you're clogging up the discussion board. Instead of 10 of these threads at one time, do 1 or 2 of them each day.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Shit. Just more of juicebox69's useless posts. But they get his topic and comment count up and that is his goal. Pretty soon it will just be him and his crew posting on here.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Ultimately, you get the message board you deserve. Most of you guys egg him on, and this is the result...10,000 users and 15 people who post here. This is why.

CP
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rankum thanks for the helpful advise and Palmer lol I agree its true and bonfucker go fuck your mom cause i just finished
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Back here whining again, BonedBrother? Why don't you try and be productive instead and let us know how the KKK meetings were back then. :-)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Where is tittydag when you need him. Bonerbreath needs something in gis mouth again
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    not existing
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ^^ the following was the answer to 69's question
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion