tuscl

Tip Of The Day-Don't Stink

Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:32 AM
I don't know about y'all, but Im sick and tired of funky muthafuckas. And I don't mean George Clinton, either. I mean all these assholes who bath in cologne, body spray, and God knows what. Who told you perpetrators of stench that this behavior was acceptable? Did you not have a father or mother who taught you how to put on cologne? Do you enjoy smelling like a French whorehouse? Is it your life's goal to enrage my allergies and make my ofaculty senses go insane? Stop it with the Axe body spray. That shit doesn't work. Stop it with the Axe body wash. Chicks don't dig that shit. And, to all my Armenian and Persian brothers, enough with the Drakkar Noir. It smells like hell and y'all over due it to the Nth degree. Drakkar played out with 91 so do us all a favor and stop soaking in it. This is what to do. You spray once, ONCE, in the air, and let the mist fall gently on you. Maybe, MAYBE, a light spritz on your wrists. THAT'S IT! NO MAS! And quit it with the Axe products. My nose hairs can't take it anymore. Sincerely, SlickSpic

13 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I wash with axe body wash sometimes, or with Old Spice Body wash. I find that the ladies like it good enough, but you cant add body spray or cologne on top of that because its just too much. So I wash then put on the deoderant and im good. Smell good, but dont smell too good. Because too good smells bad. Bam
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    They aren't trying to attract you! LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Like when I was in High school Brute and High Karate pew. Shower thoroughly be sure to scrub the nether regions, dry well and put on deodorant. Do not forget to shave your face, despite what Hollywood would have you believe most girls only like to look at scruff and do not want a scratchy face on face or nipples or pussy if you are inclined to dine. The same goes for the girls Bathe and be clean. Do not try to cover odor by swimming in Wal-Mart perfume. Perfume should be applied sparingly or sparsely. Spritz once in air and walk through the mist is usually more than enough. Also go easy on the body lotion.. I tipped a girl with big tits at the rail once and she rewarded me with sticking her lotioned fake boobs in my face wiping them across my closed eyes. My face and eyes started burning so bad I had to go wash my face in the bathroom. The only time I was glad for a bathroom troll since he kept the sinks clean and had decent soap. Girls easy on the cologne and lotions. Most girls will avoid a smelly guy and most guys will avoid a smelly girl.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol I sometimes wonder how the dancers tolerate the plethora of obnoxious smells in the club. Seems half the customers stink of BO that even I can smell from 15 feet away, or like Slick says they bathe in cheap cologne/aftershave that is overbearing to the dancers.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    There's some kind of Axe body spray that makes me sneeze like someone's dancing on my grave.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I shower and only use deoderant unless I have shaved. I often get compliments that I smell good and not just from dancers. Key to smelling good is wash and actually use soap, shampoo your hair, and put on deoderant, i usually use some form or old spice deoderant that is not the classic scent, my gradfather uses old spice after shave thats why I don't use that scent, ha. It's not hard I never understood how people don't get general hygiene. Soap some deoderant, toothpaste and mouthwash and clean clothes go a long way.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I don't know about y'all, but Im sick and tired of funky muthafuckas. And I don't mean George Clinton, either. I mean all these assholes who bath in cologne, body spray, and God knows what. Who told you perpetrators of stench that this behavior was acceptable? Did you not have a father or mother who taught you how to put on cologne? Do you enjoy smelling like a French whorehouse? Is it your life's goal to enrage my allergies and make my ofaculty senses go insane? Stop it with the Axe body spray. That shit doesn't work. Stop it with the Axe body wash. Chicks don't dig that shit. And, to all my Armenian and Persian brothers, enough with the Drakkar Noir. It smells like hell and y'all over due it to the Nth degree. Drakkar played out with 91 so do us all a favor and stop soaking in it. This is what to do. You spray once, ONCE, in the air, and let the mist fall gently on you. Maybe, MAYBE, a light spritz on your wrists. THAT'S IT! NO MAS! And quit it with the Axe products. My nose hairs can't take it anymore." I don't think this rant will get persons to change. Maybe you should buy them the stuff you wish them to wear.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Part of my problem is that I have a very sensitive sense of smell and I'm hyper-vigilant so I can't not notice the stench around me. Maybe I was a Bloodhound in a former life.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    HUMOR BREAK: A General and a Master Seargent were sitting in adjacent chairs finishing up their haircuts at the same time. Their barbers asked each if they wanted some aftershave. The Gen. replied- "No thank you, I don't wish to go home smelling like a French whorehouse. The MSgt. replied- Go ahead, sprinkle some on, my wife wouldn't know what a French whorehouse smells like."
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    59% of TUSCL members will count it as squirting if a dancer pees a little bit when she sneezes at his cologne.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I take a shower and don't use any cologne or anything other than a little bit of deoderant. After a few dancers, you can only smell the dancers that were rubbing up against me and the smoke smell I'm sure is in my clothes as well. The only thing about smoke that I don't mind as much is that it drowns out the stink of everything else in a strip club. When I go to church, I really do not smelling the body odors, perfumes, etc. of all the people walking by and within a few feet of me. I have a very good sense of smell as well. When I used to routinely bicycle for exercise, I remember one time I smelled someone from over 50 feet away. I was downwind. I was thinking maybe I'm part bloodhound too. About the only smell I like are certain female smells and body sprays that smell like vanilla or something similar in odors I like, as long as the odor is not too strong. If you have a really strong sense of smell, you might be able to pick up on what they ate recently.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick... take a can lysol and disinfect them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion