tuscl

Day 2 of my journey

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:26 PM
Headed to Monroes right now for the next leg of my adventure. Im already worn out from yesterday, yet I found a way to carry on. I'll check up later folks. Anyone else clubbing tonight?

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Hell yes
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    WTF is Monroe?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I SCed 3 times in the space of a week – so I need to recover physically; mentally; and financially!!! But you go ahead and make the most of it – “use the force” Lion!!!
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Its a strip clib, themed for marilyn monroe.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    In the parking lot taking a break, day shift was fun. Im waiting on nights to show up now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dude, what about game 7?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Game 7 - tonight @ 9:00 p.m. - get your ass home and support the Heat
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Watch the game with a mute dancer on your lap. Keep up the clubbing. When you think you've hit the wall, "Break on through to the other side."
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    Fuck the Heat.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Papi, watched the whole second quarter while getting a blowjob in a vip room. Im supporting the team and a stripper all at once. I just got home though so watching the rest on the Lazyboy.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Now that's a way to get ahead.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Titty loves a lazyboy.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    2 days in a row so far. Not an accomplishment yet, but I am having a blast. Going to do the late night thang tonight. This will be my first late night visit to any club on a Friday or Saturday night. Itll be interesting to see the different atmosphere from what im used to.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It's summer, real basketball ended 3 months ago. This is just a bunch of overpaid prima donnas trying to mug for the cameras. To make this sport interesting past High School they need to change the rules: Simple: High school rim height remains at 10 ft. College rim height goes to 11 ft. Pro rim height goes to 12 ft. That way you do not need to change the floor size or anything else (all you need are adjustable rim heights to change for High school to pro) but makes the game more competitive and gets rid of the games that are just a dunking contest. It also means one arrogant asshole (LeBron) cannot dominate a game. It will also force the teams to play defense since few player will be able to hit 3 point shops. Simple solution to make a boring game more competitive.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    1. Wrong thread 2. Those are silly ideas. There was nothing boring about the Spurs and Heat series. 3. 11ft and 12ft rims would mean that players like Lebron would just dominate even more. Since players like Lebeon can dunk on 12 foot rims still. 4. It would ruin the game by making each level harder to play fundamentally. The beauty of basketball is in the matchups and the adjustments. Making people shoot on 12 ft rims would complecate it to a point where it wouldnt be enjoyable anymore.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great rebuttal Lionahare. Logical & coherent. Good show, old chap.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Day three starts now, sidenote Im exhausted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    What club(s)?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Hit up Cheetahs and Monroes again Papi, no luck tonight on any extras. But, to be honest I didnt give it my all. Tonight though I will be making the trek South to Scarletts or Tootsies. So it should be a fun filled night.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You are a true humanitarian, Lionshare. You are doing the Lord's work, my friend. Theses ladies depend on good men such as yourself. Keep it rolling. Don't Stop The Planet Rock. Don't Stop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion