tuscl

Im VIP

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:10 PM
How many fellow tuscler goes up in Da' clubs and says this shit to a girl "im vip" ?

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I drive a scooter that says vip on it does that count ?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I've had a lifetime membership to the Platinum Plus chain for about 12 years. Whenever a stripper starts to bull shit me about the club, I play the "VIP CARD" to let them know, that I know the score. That usually gets their attention and they changes their attitude.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Very nice Mr.Kat that is your name right ?.....lol
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice: "How many fellow tuscler goes up in Da' clubs and says this shit to a girl 'im vip'" Sounds like a Payer11 move.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fagface68
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dougsta lol
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I thought you were Juice? new name is VIP?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Vip
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Never. I leave that sort of thing to those members who have massive testosterone &/or financially driven egos.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Juice 68 and 69 should be required to have at least different players as avatarms. I'm starting to think i'm the schizophtenic
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    It will change a girls attitude if she knows your VIP. Essentially identifies you as a serious player, not someone to be douched around like a PL like Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Payer11: "You may think that you're a player, but you're completely lost."
  • rell
    11 years ago
    nah i like to stay lowkey rather not have all the bloodhounds on me
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    You shouldnt have to tell anyone that you are vip. They should know you are vip, by the fact that you are in the vip area or vip room. Unless its a club with vip cards, then just lay it on the bar and she knows that the you are down with the get down when its time to get down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion