tuscl

James Gandolfini

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:21 PM
Jeez,he was younger than me.Reminds me of where I cut my teeth.R.I.P.Jimmy.

10 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    sucks he was a great actor and not just for Soprano's, his character in True Romance was great, he played the sociopath thug to a T [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    damn.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    One if his earlier movies was a small part in "Crimson Tide" with Denzel and Gene Hackman. Not much of a speaking part, but he was still quite good.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Dying from a heart attack in Italy, I suppose his actual lifestyle in the fitness department wasn't much different than the character he played.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    RIP. He was excellent opposite Robert Redford in The Castle, I think. I could be wrong about the movie title. It's about military prisoners.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just recently, in Killing Them Softly, he was getting OTC at the hotel. My man.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Sad. Story not supposed to end this way...
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    He was very good and played a lot of support and minor rolls in many movies and shows. He played a very good hard ass who did what he thought he had to do to survive.
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    bada bing
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    +1 on above comments/sentiments. I'm sure YT, etc. episodes will be getting a lot of hits. I know I've watched some of my fave scenes again. For everyones entertainment, go to YT- type in "Sopranos- you see my wife you're gonna talk about oven cleaning." This is how I'd imagine Tony Soprano might handle a "loan" request from a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion