tuscl

Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Recently for Allegedly Shooting a Man Outside of a Miam

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Uh-oooooooh. It sounds like things might be going from bad to worse—way, way worse—for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez. Late last night, we told you about how the promising young NFL player was being questioned in connection with the murder of a man labeled as an "associate" of his yesterday. And now comes the news that Hernandez was also sued by another associate named Alexander S. Bradley earlier this month. That wouldn't be a big deal if Bradley had sued Hernandez for, say, failing to repay a loan or something. But the man filed a lawsuit because he says that something much crazier went down.

According to TMZ, Hernandez and Bradley took a trip to the Miami strip club Tootsie's Cabaret back in February. And during their trip, they got into an argument and both left the club. But that wasn't the end of it. Bradley alleges that, once the two men got into a car to leave, Hernandez pulled a gun on him, aimed it at him, and accidentally fired the gun and struck him in the face. He claims that he lost sight in his right eye as a result of the shooting and wants Hernandez to pay him $100,000 for it.

If this is true, why wasn't a police report ever written up? Why are we just hearing about this now? And why in the world wasn't Hernandez ever arrested? Hmmm…There's definitely more to this bizarre story and the other bizarre story involving Hernandez. Stay tuned

14 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    As biased as I am as a Pats fan, i dont think TMZ is where I want to look for my facts
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    For the loss of sight in an eye and only asking for $100,000..... Dog bite claims get that. This is loss of sight in an eye. Something is fishy with this story. But it will be interesting what comes of the one we heard about. Bad year for Pats tight ends.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    A lot of these pro athletes need a life coach to teach them how to behave. These guys are pampered from a young age by everyone and live a consequence free life until they get into the pros then have to much money to fast. College coaches used to teach these guys how to behave but not the colleges are just a farm system for the pros.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Not to worry,they signed Tim Tebow.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Local news just reported the suit referenced above was dismissed two days ago. I used to live about a mile from Hernandez's home and has been reported, there are several other NE Patriots in the neighborhood. Several years ago Teddy Bruski and Adam Venitieri showed up at the local high school's football team's practice, brought 20 pizzas, and just sat with the kids and talked football. Why, oh why, does the other side of humanity have to intrude?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Because that other side of humanity is like that uncle we all have but don't like to talk about.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "A lot of these pro athletes need a life coach to teach them how to behave"

INDEED!

Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate & destroy all guns.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A lot of pro athletes are also often targeted for their $$$ - the above claim about the guy supposedly being shot in the face appears to be one of these instances.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucaed!You are that uncle.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Patriots want to be in the next Longest Yard movie.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The molester uncle?...yes indeed
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    who’s your uncle ernie? hey alucard, is your real name ernie? ROTFLMFAO
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Serious,got this uncle John,eyes about an inch apart.Looks like Zippy the pinhead,touches himself in public.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Dang I was almost at Toosties that same night as them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion