tuscl

Sometimes you gotta choke a fucker....

They usually deserve it, but sometimes they don't and get stomped anyway.

It's a cruel world.

http://plightofthestripperherder.blogspo…

12 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    What do you have against hippies? Have you ever seen a hippie. I was one, but they had disappeared by 1975.

Other than this prejudice, I like you writing.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I wasn't alive "back then," but I do think hippies have changed.

It was all peace and love until people started getting jacked up on drugs (why is it drugs that screws everything up?) This was in 1970. Downhill from there.

These days it seems people who are completely self-adoring nuts are hippies.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I look like a hippie
  • likes2look
    11 years ago

@jackslash. Come up to my little corner of CA if you want to know where all the hippies disappeared to. We have more dreadlocks, vegans and VW vans than you can shake a stick at.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's better to just choke the chicken. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Sometimes you gotta choke a fucker...."

Well if you wish to go to Jail, just go ahead.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If someone choked altard, is that the same as choking a chicken?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^Go ahead and try to choke me. I'll put your pathetic asshole in jail!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'd be choking a chicken though. Same as jacking off. The only way that lands me in jail is if I choke my chicken in public
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Good one, joe!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Mouth off to a bouncer and you get what you get and unless they do something over the top the cops will laugh at you. Saw a guy and his fugly girlfriend try several times to get on stage then pulled her pants down with her on his lap and had his dick out under her at the tip rail. By that time the bouncers had enough asked him to get dressed and leave, when he refused they grabbed him by his belt and duck walked him out with his balls in his zipper and the house mother came out and helped the bouncers dress then drag the woman out kicking and screaming. BTW he was screaming in pain as he left. The whole place was laughing. The dancer I was hanging out with said that the woman went back stage and was starting to strip to go on stage for her man when the house mother stopped her just before they got ejected. Quite entertaining. The bouncers were not happy as they had to now patrol the outside and parking lot to make sure they did not return (it was November in Toledo) (they tried once after about 10 min., saw a group of security head to the door).
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately we get a lot of that in some of the clubs I've worked. People think because its a strip club that anything goes. Females are some of the worst offenders.

A lot of the female customers start acting like strippers after they get a few drinks in them and think its OK to start giving lap dances to anyone who will sit still long enough.

We usually end up having to throw them out.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion