tuscl

Pin Poker Strippers

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
When it comes to ITC or OTC do you guys ever use the condoms provided by the stripper?

It seems like a stripper could gain alot financially by getting a DNA injection from a guy with money and a career. For example, I think in Michigan something like 10.44% of a non-custodial parent's income gets taken as child support. If she gets some seed from a sire that makes a few hundred thousand or a million a year, she could be living pretty decently. Has anyone heard of this type of thing happening?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Anything is possible one could suppose.

But has anyone ever heard of something like this happening? I haven’t.

Plus, the female in question would also need to find a doctor whom would do such a shady procedure and would be willing to involve him or herself in something like this.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of total TUSCL whack-job Payer11's "better genes" hypothesis.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Papi, the DNA injection is from the patron cumming inside a condom that the stripper pinholed. No doctor involved. Whether she can subpoena a DNA test would be the question.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Subpeona, go on Maury...you know, whatever. Sounds like a good way to get HIV.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Oh – ok – didn’t understand the vernacular

Still a bit of a stretch I would suppose considering all it takes to get a woman to conceive.

I guess one should be wary if a dancer presents one w/ an already opened (out of the package) condom.

Just playing devil’s advocate – but I see it as a stretch.

But it does bring up something to think about and perhaps one should always be wary if one is getting a condom from a woman/dancer that is out of the package already.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Papi - You can poke a hole in a condom that's still in the package!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    has anyone actually ever gotten pregnant from a condom with a hole poked in it? it seems like that has to be an urban legend. A broken condom would be different
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ Actually, a friend of mine did. Her boyfriend's roommates poked holes in all of his condoms as a fucked up prank and she ended up getting pregnant.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I posted this half-jokingly, half not.

I have seen people that deliberately run or drive in front of moving cars just to extract big settlements of unsuspecting motorists' insurance. I had one coworker that got tangled up with a Mexican slut(probably illegal) half his age at a party. She said she would have his baby if he bought her an apartment. For some women having a kid is not a big deal if enough $ is involved.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't know if any girl has ever done that to me; I use my own the vast majority of the time. However, even if someone attempted that particular tactic, my snipped state would effectively foil it.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Condoms leak. They're not completely reliable and neither is any other form of birth control.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    That's why I never wear a condom because it could break.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    canny - vasectomy's are completely reliable.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: Not statistically true. About one in one hundred vasectomies fail to prevent pregnancy within five years of the procedure. That's low failure rate, but it's one of the reasons have get a sperm count check every few years. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GMD - I have heard of failures due to the tubes growing back together. My tubes had metal caps put on the ends. They are not going to grow back together. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, mine were cut, cauterized, folder over, and sewn that way. I don't expect them to ever grow back, but I still have it checked. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That vasectomy that Chuck Norris had was worthless.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Poker Strippers ?

NOT a good idea for a new reality TV show.

A naked Doyle Brunson gives me nightmares.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    yeah but he his all natural no bolt-ons on ole Doyle Brunson
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    She would have to find out who I was and by the time she realized she was pg I there would have been probably dozens of other men. They simply don't have the money for all the testing required. While on business in Arizona a few years back there was one I banged itc over a few days. If she did get pg, well I was long gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion