tuscl

OT: What I did when TUSCL was down

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
When TUSCL was down yesterday, I was bored. I missed Juice and his discoveries of new uses for garden vegetables. I missed the exploration camp stories of farmerart. I missed the latest femme du jour tales of lopaw. I missed shadowcat's latest conquests. I even missed Drac. But I digress.

In my boredom, I was thinking of an old college friend who is now a professor at a college in Tennesee. I Googled him and found him mentioned on a website called "Rate My Professor".

I just had to smile at one student's comment: "4 multiple choice tests the entire semester and were only easy if you studied a lot and knew the material well"

They "were only easy if you studied". LMFAO

Had to share that. Glad TUSCL is back up.

22 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I took a shit when it was down.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I might have another camp story for you soon, motorhead. The camp has been shuttered for a month but some bush pilot overflew the place recently and reported some disturbance at camp to the horsemen in Fort Simpson. Horsemen won't look into it so it seems like I'll have to charter a helicopter to go see what's up. Sheesh, more $$$$$$$!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    On the bright side, it helped contain the flame war fires for a little bit
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I watched Blu-Rays & did other computer stuff & had some other "FUN". ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I joined twosheds
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I got an email from a stripper I hadn't heard from for a year. I took her to lunch and fucked her ass off.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It was down? I missed it. I just thought it was really slow and then I suddenly fell asleep.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    got some target practice in :P
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Got ROBed... Sucked big time my brothers!

Always think with the big head. Nothing good comes of thinking with the little head.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Nothing good comes of thinking with the little head"

Especially when alcohol or illicit drugs are coursing through its vascular network. :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Just the usual. Fucked txtittyfan's daughter in the ass.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I worked my ass off
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like Crazy Joe said, I worked.
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    I paced around my office then my house.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Just the usual. I was taking it up the ass.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I knew txtittyfan would flip out about what I said about his daughter and post some weak pebble shot from his "Douggster" account. What a fuckin' moron! But what else is new?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    LMFAO now I'm accusing txtittyfan of posting as me and yesterday I was accusing jester and before that I was accusing rick! I have no idea what I'm talking about! Reality is that EVERYBODY here hates me but I'll just keep accusing people randomly because I'm a moron!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I became an upstanding member of striperweb
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Look at how txtittyfan (posting as Douggster) flipped out when I called him out on that! What a fuckin' moron! But what you expect from the same moron who said to short treasuries the day before they bottomed!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Only posts of mine that txtittyfan responds to (posting as Douggster) are ones about himself, his daughter, and the jestie-girl. Geee, wonder why that could be? :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan's daughter is the jestie-girl!
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    LMFAO so today I'm txtittyfan and tomorrow I'll be jester and then maybe rick and then somebody else because I really am a clueless moron! Woo hoo its fun to be the this stupid!!!! LOL!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion