tuscl

Signs and portents...

zipman68
the speed force!
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

That verse came into my head as Arshtat manifested herself for a revelation. She was blonde and had amazing double D's and was willing to bend over and show me her pussy and asshole. But I digress, for she came onto with a revelation. I have been following a false prophet...we have been following a false prophet! Juice's words may be sweet but the smell of sulfur my friends. You are told by the host to follow the true prophet...ZIPMAN!!!

And the I did some groovy ATM with the angel. Did you know that angelic assholes are pre-lubed. Turns out GOD is totally coo-el with sodomy. That whole "abomination" thing was a cock up. God actually told the Israelites not to shove shrimp up their asses, shit it out, and have a seafood dinner. One of the more retarded Israelite kings had the idea an God was like "that CAN'T be sanitary dude...you be my chosen peeps but I ain't down with dat shizzle - it be an abomination homeboy". So, it turns out that both sodomy and shellfish are kosher my friends.

Off to eat som lobster, sodomize the waitress, and spread the gospel!

1 comment

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Look everybody I'm zipperFAG ! duurrr !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion