tuscl

"You Fuck Good But You Can't Kiss Worth Shit"

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:28 PM
That is exactly what my Toronto sweetie told me on our first vacation together in Hawaii. On our recent excursion in Europe I asked her if I was getting any better at this whole kissing thing. "Not really" was her answer. I asked her what I should do to be better. "Just like you do on my pussy" she replied. I am lost. Her answer doesn't tell me anything. Help....anybody......duo?

34 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You either know how to kiss or you don't. Natural born talent. "Just like you do on my pussy" she replied. - A BAD answer IMO.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like the school slut instructed me to do, many moons ago, take your time. No need to rush. Be smooth. The lips are tender and need to be treated as such. A woman's lips are amazing.
  • Michigan
    11 years ago
    Like slickspic said, take your time. Start small and slow and gradually build in intensity. Your sweetie gave good advice. Also, read the recent article by mojodojo on cunilingus 101. Good points in there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's a great book on cunilingus titled She Comes First, by Ian Kerner. Besides the advice on cunilingus, it's got great advice on women, the female body, and orgasm.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    An entire book in the subject? I have to get a copy of that. Since my ATF has started to allow DATY, i've been researching the subject. My mom always told me if you're gonna do something, then do it right.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    ^Hopefully your mom was not referring specifically to DATY:))
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit, my moms said, if you wanna make a woman happy, you gotta go down on the nappy.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Alucard's wrong, you can learn to kiss better. Just think soft, slow and sensual. Don't do any weird stabby snake tongue things.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    why not pay her a few extra loonies and tell her to teach you?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Alucard's wrong' IMHO I'm right. Guess duomaxwell hates DFK. :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Oh possibly duo loves DFK and has seen people improve their skills... Maybe she even taught them better.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Alucard has gleaned his valuable opinion from a lifetime of paying prostitutes for sex and extra $$$ for kissing. They tell him he's a good kisser. He must be.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    We call it "making out", and I have trained a couple of guys on the fine art of kissing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I remember we use to have make out parties as a teen. Learned many lessons at those parties.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think it was 9th grade... My first "real" girlfriend, who was a year older told me I was a bad kisser when she broke up with me. Painful stuff. In your case Art, go slow and ask questions.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Art - Just play this for her. :) [view link]
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    The same old story of my miserable life. My lack of socialization as a teen-ager and young man bites me in the ass once again. I shall struggle on. How pathetic is it that a 64 year old man must learn what normal guys learned when they were 18-25 years old?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^See what I mean? Purely pathetic.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @farmerart - Hey, times were different when you were a teenager! You probably get more action than most guys your age anyway.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Art-You're living now and living good. Make today your day.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Ask her which is more important, kissing it fucking... Aren't we just one big supportive brotherhood here? A Brotherhood with a couple of really cool chicks to help us with a different perspective...
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Art I suspect there are many men your age, and younger/older, who don't know how. So don't feel bad about it. Take it as a challenge to master a skill, you strike me as the type who would enjoy such.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Art I suspect there are many men your age, and younger/older, who don't know how. So don't feel bad about it. Take it as a challenge to master a skill, you strike me as the type who would enjoy such.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The only one who can teach you how to make a person happy is the person you're trying to make happy. Rule applies to anything you're trying to make them happy with, kissing or what have you.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Sadly most of the guys that I used to date looong ago were lousy kissers. They just didn't seem to understand how to do it properly. Don't know why. So far I haven't met a bad female kisser. I would never have thought that it ran along the gender lines, but maybe it does.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Perhaps you thought they were "bad" because you weren't attracted to them? Would fit with given information.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The problem with us guys is that we rush. We don't take our time. We are so concentrated on the destination that is vaginal intercourse that we lose sight of the journey that is full body, sensual enjoyment.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The problem with us guys is that we rush. We don't take our time. We are so concentrated on the destination that is vaginal intercourse that we lose sight of the journey that is full body, sensual enjoyment." Not I. ;) :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Art,no wonder you can't kiss,you grew up rubbing noses.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I asked her what I should do to be better. "Just like you do on my pussy" she replied. ------------------- She want's you to lick her nose while you shove your fingers in and out of her mouth? LOL
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^^lol, that's a funny visual...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Along the lines of what Slick mentioned, there's a little trick that I used to do. It's like a little "foreplay" to a kiss. Assuming your kissing partner is shorter than you, I would take the first two fingers of my right hand and use them to gently lift her chin to an angle where her lips are aimed at mine. Then slowly apply the kiss. It really set the mood!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Clubgoer, you romantic devil, you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion