tuscl

Game of Thrones Fans

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Monday, June 10, 2013 12:24 AM
What females from Game of Thrones would you fuck? Daenerys Targaryen [view link] [view link] [view link] Melisandre [view link] [view link] Talisa Maegyr [view link] [view link] Ygritte [view link] Shea [view link] Margaery Tyrell [view link] Ros [view link] Mirelle [view link] Doreah [view link]

18 comments

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    Game of Thrones??????????????
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Daenerys is the hottest. She got that dragon pussy.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I started reading the books a week ago, but I haven't seen the TV series. I don't get HBO. I would fuck all of them, but I'll stick with my current strippers, who are better looking. Farmerart, "Game of Thrones" is an HBO series based on George R R Martin's fantasy book series "A Song of Fire and Ice." The first book in the series is "A Game of Thrones." I'm enjoying the books, which feature political intrigue, power grabs, adventure, sex, and violence. It's set in a sort of medieval Britain without Christianity but with magic and dragons. The battles for the throne resemble the Wars of the Roses.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    A better question is which of the above wouldn't you do?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Brienne of Tarth all day
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I enjoy the series...
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Yea they all fine. Id go with Daenerys as my number 1 though. Shes incredible
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd have the Khalessi talk dirty in Valyrian to me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Probably Ygritte, them redheads... Little disappointed in the finale, thought the red wedding episode was better. Though I've already read the books.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I did meet a stripper named Khaleesi a few months ago. She was no Daenarys
  • ime
    11 years ago
    @jester - i didn't think the red wedding player itself like the book as much as i'd think it would. It was just kind of out of the blue where in book there was kind of an uneasiness and Robb and the others felt something was off
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    A few weeks back there was a news article about how Emilia Clarke is refusing to due any more nude scenes for the show. If you don't have HBO, you can find all 30 episodes so far pirated and streaming online. Can't wait for season 4.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    "The battles for the throne resemble the Wars of the Roses." I think they're actually largely based on the War of the Roses, and I think the author may have actually said so. Certain characters from the books/show map really well onto the people from real life. Also Lannister/Lancaster, etc. I don't really find Emilia Clarke all that attractive, but I can see why others might. I'd be after: 1) Ygritte 2) Melisandre 3) Doreah 4) Margaery After that, I'm not overwhelmingly interested.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    Also: I was really hoping they'd get someone more attractive to play Asha/Yara (Theon's sister - they changed the name from the books to the show).
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Here is a link to watch all of the episodes. Geez, with all of the money you guys waste in strip clubs, I'd think you'd be able to afford a fucking HBO subscription. [view link]
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I read the Emilia Clarke no more nude scenes wasn't true. @ime, yeah it was fairly different. I think we're going to start seeing them make some subtle changes to dumb it down for the TV audience.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^^ when they get into the later books I imagine they have to dumb it down a lot there are hundreds of characters and more story lines
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    "I read the Emilia Clarke no more nude scenes wasn't true." What I heard was that "an actress" refused to do nude scenes, but the actress wasn't identified. Since Emilia hasn't had nude scenes in a while (and hasn't really had a reason to, but that hasn't stopped the show before), I guess people just assumed it was her. Since then, I've heard that rumor get assigned to Esme Bianco, who plays Ros, since her character was killed off, supposedly because she refused to do nude scenes, which is a really silly demand to make when your character doesn't exist in the books and has no real purpose other than getting naked and being someone for other characters to think out loud to. No idea if that's true or not, but that's the latest I heard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion