Thursday, June 6, 2013 1:47 PM
Ever get a free dance ?

16 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    what the hell is a free dance?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I did last night. It was late and the club was deing down so the dj started not finishing full songs and my girl thought it was bullshit so every dance i paid for i got a second free and at $5 a pop I was paying $2.50 a song now thats a cold deal burrrrrr !
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I get one every once in awhile. Usually special occasions. Like my birthday. But in the end nothing is free.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Plenty in 2010.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I did once. I showed up right before my ATF was ready to leave and since she had made more than enough money, or so she said, I ended up buying one and she gave me one for free. She even let me do stuff you weren't supposed to do there.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I have had a few different dancers give me free dances. Some for some of the same reasons others stated above. Some were just to show they appreciated my business. I've also been giving reduced rates on dances for the same reasons, such as $20./dance where in a VIP room, the charge is supposed to be $30. But, as Dandy mentioned, generally, a dancer has to have had a successfull night to do that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… But in the end nothing is free …” LOL – spoken like a true expert of the game!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have had a lot of free dances. One time I just arrived at a club and two dancers came up to me and gave me a free double table dance. I never did find out what that was all about. Immediately after they danced they left like a hit and run free dance routine. I didn't hear about anyone else getting free dances. I asked and all they told me was that I had a benefactor but then they wouldn't tell me who and no one said anything.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I third what Shadowcat had said.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I should also add I've had people buy me dances, but I don't think that is what the OP had in mind.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    “… But in the end nothing is free …” said Tiger Woods
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Many Columbus clubs run a buy one get one free special on lap dances. $25-40 per song is usual cost.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Once, a table dance.
  • travelingguy
    11 years ago
    A couple years ago, I was in BFE Wisconsin for a week and stopped by a club that was essentially in the middle of a cornfield. It was a nice club but it was deserted. They had like 6-7 dancers but only a couple guys there. The dancers were so bored that on my third night there and I was the only guy in the club, all the dancers took me back the VIP area and took turn giving me lap dances trying to see who got me the most excited. When the night was over and I tried to hand them cash, they all said no since I was such a good sport letting them 'compete' on me. The dancers were not the hottest but it was the hottest time I ever had in a club. I was hoping the repeat the experience the next time but a handful of younger guys showed up and stayed longer than even the dancers wanted since they weren't tipping. I have been trying to get back to that club and see I could repeat that experience ever since!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan's daughter seemed to be getting emotionally attached to me toward the end. I think it had to do with the contrast between myself and her father. She was starting to offer me free dances, extras, or too get involved, but truth is, she was kind of ugly, and I was only messing with her to piss off txtittyfan, so I turned her down. She was pretty devastated by that, but kept try after that. You know how it ends. I just sold her off to human traffickers which txtittyfan totally freaked over.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Take it back. The stripper who gave me the free dance eventually asked me to give her money for a manicure, then stopped speaking to me when I said no. So, no free dance, just a very extended payment plan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion