tuscl

Block of Time LDs ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:56 PM
Every once in a while I hear about SCs with kind of expensive per song LDs but one can get a “better deal” by buying multiple LDs or a block of time (e.g. 15 mins). To me, personally, this would suck big time: 1) I like variety and having to pay the higher cost for a block of time in order to get some LDs would diminish my ability to sample more of the talent 2) more importantly – if the dancer sucks (in a bad way) – then you invested a good chunk of change buying a block of time with a dud. Anyone here go to SCs where they push the “block of time for LDs” model? How has your experience been w/ this model? All thoughts welcomed.

16 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    My local place will CR by the 15 min block which seems to be basically what you're talking about but you can also do individual dances. Basically best of both worlds. This way if I find a dancer I'm crazy about, then I can get the block rate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Didn’t really mean CR – meant getting the exact same LDs one would get if getting just one LD except getting/paying for multiple ones or a block of time of them.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    No Detroit dancer sells block of time. They can't stay off their cell phones that long.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer offer two for twenty. I think a block of time would cost a whole lot more. Even if the songs were only 3 minutes each, I believe $40 for 12 minutes is a better deal. Plus she offered more options.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    That's how it is here in Virginia. If you get a dance, it HAS to be at least two songs. You can't buy one dance at a time. The rest of your options are so many minutes for x amount of cash. It's a huge rip off because the lap dances are overpriced and it doesn't allow you to dance with many strippers unless you've got Bill Gates income
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Circles of time are better
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I gotta back Viking here. VA sucks in this department real bad, so off to DC or better yet MD for more/better options to choose from. Our state motto is "Sic Semper Tyrannis" (Thus Always to Tyrants) but it should really be "Abandon hope all ye who enter here!" no offense to Ms DuoMaxwell mind you I'm sure that she is quite lovely.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I've only been in a handful of clubs that offer that type of option and unless the dancer has proven to deliver, its a costly roll of the dice.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Some of the clubs I visit offer blocks of time that shave a bit off of the overall price of what you would pay if you bought the dances individually. But as long as you can buy one or two dances as test drives, then hopefully the better priced blocks would pay off if you found a dancer to your liking.
  • wankfiend
    11 years ago
    I prefer the time blocks after I know a dancer is any good but if I'm not sure then the single dances are the way to go.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Here in Nebraska, if you go to Shakers in Waverly, down by Lincoln, they have VIP rooms where you can buy 30 minute blocks of time. I believe it is cheaper then getting 30 minutes of single song dances in the regular private dance room, but personally, I'd rather have a proven dancer instead of a newbie for that room if you're going to be there that long. It's a popular option with some dancers, because they can get out of stage dancing by doing it, unlike the regular private dance room. Of course, that leads to some dancers abusing the system. The last time I was in there, my chosen dancer decided she'd rather talk the whole time instead of dance and I ended up complaining to management, although that was probably useless. The part that really sucked about that was that I thought she was a good dancer in the regular room and she is certainly one of the best looking girls there. I personally think they should have a rule where they can only do so many VIP's between stage dance appearances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Based on Dandy’s comment above. Another “potential” downside to blocks of time (or multiple dances) is that sometimes, once the dancer knows she is going to get paid a certain amount, she may not be as “enthusiastic” with her dances since she knows she is already going to get paid for a certain amount of dances/time. The dancer may not feel as big of a need to give you a really good dance to try to convince/entice you to get more.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - The reverse can also be true. You buy a 30 minute VIP. You get back there and she immediately pulls out your cock and starts sucking on it. 10 minutes later you are done. What are ya gonna do for the other 20 minutes?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Shadow how about drinking a cold one
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    shadowcat, i learned my lesson from letting a girl do that to me. She immedietely offered BJ and me being a dumb horndog accepted and we left when I was supposed to have 20 minutes left to spare.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, I brought this up here: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion