tuscl

Juice crew superpowers

zipman68
the speed force!
What superpowers do you get as part of the Juice crew? I'm considering a formal join. You see...I'm kind of like Batman. He never formally joined the Justice League because he is a brooding loner type. But Batman also did not have any powers (unless you count billionaire, philanthropist, genius, and ability to say "I'm Batman" in a coo-el voice).

Alas, i have no powers, save being a rich genius with an enormous cock who can say "I'm Zipman!" in a coo-el voice. Oh, and i apparently can transform myself into a "creature". That pseudovampire dude prattled on about that one...I wasn't aware o' that power. But now I hear that joining the Juice crew will give me powers beyond those listed above. I want the ability to make women's clothes disappear at will. That would be so fuggin' coo-el!

What superpower do all you pervoids want?

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The power to repair my rotator cuff back to normal. And for my right ear to stop ringing. That'll work.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'll take Emma Frost's, for obvious reasons.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Why not Dark Phoenix?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    The ability to be ten different people at the same time. .
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @slickspic we all saw how that turned out
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm an old-school fan of Chris Claremont X-Men. If they had let Frank Miller do his Wolverine graphic novel on the big screen, that would be something.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I have the power to let my penis do the thinking.

Also, if I drink enough alcohol, I can time travel.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I have the power to make money disappear.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I have the power to super fireball flame the alutard and mock the RickyBoy's "The System".
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I have a shirt that says I'm left handed...what is your super power?
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I can make it snow and frozen drinks
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I had superpowers, I'd be waiting until I woke up because I would know for a fact that I have to be asleep.

I have super powers a lot in my dreams. Lately sometimes I daydream about wouldn't it be nice if I could open up a portal and instead of driving for an hour to drive home or visa versa, just open a portal and step through and be in the strip club in a flash or back home in a flash.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sometimes when I'm driving, I daydream about wouldn't it be nice if my car could fly or levitate and had a powerful fusion reactor and was able to travel the entire continent in seconds. I could have something I call inertia dampeners to not feel all the g forces involved with the super fast acceleration and stopping. Force fields could cushion me and others to prevent mid air collisions. If we did collide, metal would not crunch. Inertia dampeners would stop our bodies from feeling g forces and the electromagnetic shielding on both vehicles would collide preventing solid objects from getting damaged.

With a really advanced ship or vehicle, I could enter space time coordinates and travel anywhere via hyper dimensional travel that distorts space time and allows jumping from one point to another in space time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion