tuscl

OT: Jessie Ventura/Howard Stern in 2016. Why not? :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, June 2, 2013 7:07 AM
ST. PAUL, Minn. — Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura is back from his part-time home in Mexico and eagerly spreading the idea he could run for the U.S. presidency in 2016. Ventura volunteered the possibility while at Minnesota's Capitol on Friday — and pushed back against skepticism that he would re-enter the fray after being out of office since 2003. He says the next race is “an opportune time” for an independent like him to run because there will be no incumbent. He says he's approached radio shock jock Howard Stern about being his running mate. The former actor and ex-pro wrestler won election in Minnesota as a Reform Party candidate, but later disavowed party ties. He served a single term. Read more: [view link] Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

6 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Hulk Hogan & The Rock 2016
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The clownification of American politics.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Maybe Ventura, but never Stern.
  • bubbaloo
    11 years ago
    Ventura may be goofy but he has shown just how much you really need to know to be a politician. After all- here in MN we elect people like Al Franken and Barack Obama as well. Talk about your clowns.I think Minnesota was better off during the Ventura years than wem are now with the Limosine Liberal leadership of Mark Dayton. He's a millionare many times over. Took all his businesses and moved them to South Dakota to avoid Minnesota taxes. Taxes he's partially responsible for. And- just brought in a bunch more new ones. What a hypocrite. It's fine to spend other people's money, right?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I would love to see Jesse Ventura run for President. I have to agree that 2016 would be a great time for an independent. I can't see people wanting another Democrat once Obama's done and I don't see any Republicans who are worthy of the office. Of course, to hear some of my Minnesota relatives talk, they say Jesse Ventura should have stuck to professional wrestling.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Maybe Prince Chuckles is tired of waiting his turn in England. Bring him over to run for Prez And Charles Barkley for VP It will be the Chuck n' Chuck show
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion