tuscl

Is it ever wise to let the little head do the thinking?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I am faced with a dilemma next week. I have to choose between two dancers. Logistics won't allow me to do both. They both have their values and faults. Right now the big head is thinking to just flip a coin but maybe I should just let the little head decide.

How does that work for lopaw?

26 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    If I have to hear one more time "Leave the old man alone"
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stumblingdice - You should listen to your mother or she might kick you out.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Last time I looked my name is on the deed,go ahead let a stripper know your net.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Cat,That vibrator She used on you is in my top drawer
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Let them fight over you, winner takes all
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    How does it taste?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Tastes great,your eighty dollars a month are getting us to Trapeze in Atlanta wanna come.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    dice - I think that it is great that you still do things with your mother but I'll pass on the swingers club. Who wants to go to a sausage fest?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Let's go Shad.You will see your girl in no other way.I will buy.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    It's never been smart for me to let little head think but usually much more fun.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Saw your pic with the grand daughter,thank God she looks like Grandma.Your an ugly fuck.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol shadowcat
    In the club I let my "little woman in the boat" make all of my decisions. Usually she leads me astray but what the hell.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lopaw is that a boat or a canoe? ;)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @Sclvr: Is that te equivalent to asking someone how big their dick is?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    aw shit gsb didn't mean it that way! Just messing with my wing woman
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Let the little head decide. The big head is overrated.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Cat !Your granddaughter looks like a future stripper.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, just messing with you anyway
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    So dice has his mother living with him in his very own house and he keeps a vibrator that has been up some man's ass. All this by his own admission.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    For which head is it to pleasure? That is the one to decide.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No! I have a gf,stripper that runs her mouth,SC is a weak link that is border line fag.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad She tells me you two are going to dinner soon. Can I go with?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I think your probably well off to do both either on same day or different days. Unless budget was a stumbling block I would do both. I assume this is otc fun?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Shadow:

I had this same problem several years ago. I knew two dancers, one blonde, one brunette. Both were built almost identical, same size tits, ass, weight, height, etc.

Both were beautiful and I wanted both of them. So I let my little head choose. He choose the brunette. And boy did that dick know what he was doing. Fantastic lay.

Later on, I thought, "What dumbass listens to his little head?". So next time I used my big head to go with the blonde.

Boy was I disappointed. Blonde was a poor screw, ok, but nothing to write home about.

Moral of the story: In matters of pussy, listen to your dick, he's been there.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shut the fuck up dildo and show some respect
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ lopaw: Your comment, "little woman in the boat," made me think that that must be where the phrase "whatever floats your boat," came from.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion