tuscl

She hates Blacks and Latinos

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Sunday, June 2, 2013 5:59 AM
But she sits in the house of Christ every Sunday.

10 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    ???? Who is "she" referring to in this statement? Just remember, it isn't cool to hate anybody simply due to race or ancestry. Indeed, hate is overall bad. Remember... "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." That was one wise puppet there. Too bad Lucas tried to make him a badass in the prequels. Totally undermined the character IMHO.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    PS - I know that somebody who seems to strongly dislike (I don't want to say hate) pretty much all TUSCLers may *believe* I hate him. Not so... My advice to that person, who will be known only as "Ad" to preserve his anonymity, is to relax. Enjoy some strippers. Don't get lost when you should take the left turn at Albuquerque. Come back to us Ad-bro!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    He is a she.Funny who did not chime in.They are birds of a feather.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Christian Right = hates everybody not redneck
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Amen Gator
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm so confused. Maybe I should t have ignored tuscl for 2 days and I would know what the fuck is going on... Dammit
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm so confused. Maybe I should t have ignored tuscl for 2 days and I would know what the fuck is going on... Dammit
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No She adheres to D bags thinks she can find her fate on the internet,It must be true
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Damn Gator, after all the witty things you come up with you had to make that lame statement.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You down with OCD?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion