tuscl

Green cards

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The topic on proposals got me to thinking. Are there any strippers out there that are working in the clubs in hopes of snagging a husband so that they could stay in the country legally? I personally haven't heard of any but it sounds plausible.

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hell no. The green card chicas ain't at the sc. They're at Walmart buying diapers. Seriously, just hit up your local Ranchera joint.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I once had a Swedish dancer ask me if I'd become her domestic partner so that she could live here legally. She thought that the US accepted domestic partner status to establish citizenship. I sadly had to tell her that it hasn't happened yet. I also didn't tell her that I already had a DP. I still think of her often. She was a real sweetie.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Green card marriages" don't work unless you're talking about a white American marrying a white Western European or something similar. And in that case they could probably get legal residence in an easier fashion.

The process is so stringent and long term that 99% of the sham ones won't past the scrutiny.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I recall a Latina I did in vip who took the used condom and held it up in the light and looked at it then put it in her purse....

Shadow, you may have a point. But unless I was there on reg basis I just don't can't fathom how she could finger me as a baby daddy...unless I gave her info on me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I once had a Mexican chick hit me up for marriage. Seriously. Seriously.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    The general manager at kahoots married a dancer to keep her status legal. She is now a waitress at the club.
  • Nameee
    11 years ago
    Im a dancer...i used to fake a russian accent & got offered papers a few times.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    It is not uncommon for Russian dancers in the northeast to enter into sham marriages for this reason. However, they usually source their "husbands" outside of the clubs. There are people in the Russian community who specialize in setting these things up.

A former fav of mine explained that she was paying a guy $30k to do this, in 3 installments. The first installment was paid after the wedding. The second payment will be made after a successful interview process and the third payment would be made upon divorce (after 3 or so years).

Doesn't sound like such a great deal from the guy's perspective, but apparently there are plenty of men out there who are willing to do this. It would not shock me if a little sex was shaken out of the deal as well.

• Experimental
    11 years ago
    As someone who went through the GC process and did quite a lot of research during that process, I can tell you it is lengthy, as someone mentioned, and a lot of work. What it is not is difficult.

USCIS does not have the manpower or funding to do anything more than random checks of high risk cases. If you aren't stupid about it and dont raise red flags, you will get your green card in anywhere from 6 mo if the chick is coming from a country with a good rep (ie: Japan/Germany) to 2 years if its a 3rd world marriage factory hovel (ie: the P.I.). It is very expensive though, so if any dude is thinking about it, you better make sure she is covering the operating costs as well as paying you a fee(cash, pussy, whatever).

In most cases, during that waiting period if she isnt already here she can still come to the US to live with a K1 visa. So if her pussy is whats convincing you to spend your own money to get her the GC, at least you'll be hitting that for awhile before she gets the GC and skips town to make threesome films with Jimmy Deen and the teen mommy.

Its not difficult fellas, don't have more faith in your govt than they deserve.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been with dancers that were US citizens and so broke they still wanted to marry me – but that is probably a separate thread :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion