tuscl

Take a chance or sure thing?

Saturday, June 1, 2013 7:34 PM
You're heading off on a trip to a city where you have been to a SC before and had a damn good time. The club in question exceeded your expectations and you left a "happy" camper. It's been a year since your last visit and checking the TUSCL archives you find out that "your" club is not the top rated club in the city do you... A) Go to your fav club and rev it up because you are confident that you'll have a killer time? B) Use the TUSCL ratings as a guide and go the the top club in the city with the expectation that your fellow PL's know best? C) Reach out to a TUSCL brother or two on this board to get first hand advice on the club scene in the city you're heading to? D) Fuck that shit and quit being such a goddamned pussy already. Just pick a fucking club and make it work you pathetic looser?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I might go with A, C or D but never B.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Clubs change over time. I would go with C if I had time, then B (but reviews also, not only ratings), finally A.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    D
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    D for sure Then A Never b and c (see d)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    B/C, I like to try new clubs. If it sucks, try the old place. If time allows, do both.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Try a new one and use the old reliable as a back up if you decide to bail
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    A. I don't give a crap whether the club is or isn't the top rated club in that city on TUSCL or any other listing for that matter. I base expectations on my previous visit(s).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My favorite club is a sure thing. Unfortunately, I'm in Vegas with squares. Am I the only one who hooks up with tourists on vacation? Neither here or there. Club on.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I would go with A......
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    A. If things have deteriorated there, then go to another club based on B or even C if time allows. I have done D in the past and have both wasted time/money and had a good time. I am a firm believer in at least some TUSCL intel before wasting cover charge money.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    First of all, I probably wouldn't go to the top rated club, and if I did, that is purely a coincidence. I'd probably go with A and if things were really bad there, then there's no other choice but D.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree with Joe
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Some of you got it right The answer is stlill D
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    So tallying the above and taking into account the replies that offered multiple answers along with a little divination of a couple responsive but non specific replies I get the following: A: 47% B: 7% C: 14% D: 36% A & D were the obvious favorites with out factoring in the emotional aspects where D had an edge over the other responses. So I guess being the PL rebel I am I'll have to go with "B" (LOL)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If you are ever in Las Vegas, stay away from SR.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My choice would be A, but if I had ample time for exploration, B would get my business for the second night's entertainment.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    C. If that was inconclusive, A then, if I had time, B. D is for hard ass macho wannabes who have time or money to waste. It would non-perjoratively work for farmerart, but he's a special case, having both time *and* money to waste. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion