tuscl

Observing paranormal events during your evenings out?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:41 PM
Anyone ever notice possibly paranormal events when going out to strip clubs? I'm just wondering if you know of haunted strip clubs or have seen other weird events.

9 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I once backed into a brand new stretch limo in a SC parking lot. The owner/driver, who had just picked it up that day, went into orbit. Does that count?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    LOL, another reason for starting this thread, I was temporarily possessed- by a friendly ghost. LOL. I'm joking.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I was probably just remembering some weird things that have happened to me when going out to strip clubs or at other times. You guys would be amazed or scared at some of the strange things I have seen. I know many don't believe in anything paranormal but I do remember one guy in my college suite told me he was an atheist and didn't believe in anything paranormal until he kept seeing strange things when he was around me. I also remember a thread from long ago that people posted on some strip clubs that they thought were haunted. I was just curious if anyone remembers some of those clubs.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Casualguy, what brings this topic up? The only thing I find haunting about some of the local strip clubs is the stench of urine that never seems to be exercised from the restrooms.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I once had a little "babysitter gone bad" type who made me dizzy while sitting still, and caused the ground to shake. Does that count?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've been in clubs where some of the girls were clearly from a different planet. And several dancers have been able to get a certain part of my anatomy to levitate.
  • easyed14
    18 years ago
    I don't know if it qualifies as paranormal, but I've always been facinated at how adept most dancers are at making my money disappear.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Dude, "paranormal" and "new age" is complete bullshit. There is only matter and laws governing its motion. Please get into the 21st century.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    I'm not sure about hauntings in any club. I do "energy work" in my massage business, so I'm really tuned into other people's energy and club energy. I can usually tell which guys to stay away from because they seem angry or preoccupied, but this is probably nothing more than reading their body language. Some people have a really dark feel about them and after talking with them I feel drained. Some people seem so content and pleasant that just talking with them or doing a couple of dances makes my day. Some clubs have an energy of sadness or jealousy (especially in the dressing rooms). Sometimes almost every guy in the club seems like he's in a strange mood - almost as if there's a full moon. The energy of one person often transfers to others. It's good to be sensitive to this because I can feel the sexuality of others and this is fun while doing couch dances. I was doing a 4 or 5 song couch dance for a friend who teaches yoga, is a vegetarian, & is very healthy and intuitive. I got this idea during my second song that I wanted to project sexual energy and heat. We didn't talk during the dance but afterwards he said, "that was really cool, that tantric dancing that you were doing". I was surprised but also impressed that he could feel what I was doing. The intensity of the tantric dancing was more pleasurable than direct grinding or masturbation. It was like being right on the edge of coming, but not. -T
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion