tuscl

End of The Month Blowout Specials

It's that time of the month again. Rent is creeping up on many a lovely young lady who really doesn't know the meaning of the word budget. So hit the club and get done end of the month specials.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    At this time of the month I wear my T-shirt that asks "Anybody need money for rent?".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat, you're like the shaman of strip clubs.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Is there something wrong with everyone's keyboards?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago

I once met a dancer who needed money for rent. I wasn't about to give her several hundred no matter if she had suggested something which she didn't. She just said she was probably going to get evicted because there wasn't enough money in the club. I wondered how fast someone would actually get evicted if they didn't make one month of rent. I probably wasn't being told the whole story.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    If the apartment is professionally managed, they will start eviction process once you've missed two months rent generally. If its just some random small potatoes landlord it depends on how motivated they are to pay the fees associated with eviction.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Happy Rent Day!

I was very much hoping to get out to a club tonight, but I am having a date with my wife instead. Oh well, there's always tomorrow with the girls who are still trying to scrape up rent money. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion