tuscl

Dancing to the classics

dallas702
Wandering
I intend no offense to the esteemed JuiceBox, but I do grow weary of the more juvenile and foolish postings. Since it is inappropriate to complain without offering an alternative, I suggest we discuss whether it would be erotic to receive a lap dance to classic tunes.

I'm thinking that a lapper with the 1812 Overture might be explosive, and great grindage while Beethoven's Vth is playing might score as a victory.

What think you?

31 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say, if it ain't Baroque, why fix it? I had to use that stupid pun.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think you'd have a hard time finding stoppers, djs, and club managers that knew any of the great classics.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ravel's Bolero with visions of Bo dancing in my mind.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber has got it right. See the proof here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dILIdREyl…
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

I don't know for sure what it was about her, but even though she doesn't have the traits I look for in women, she was HOT! Maybe just that movie was all it took. :)
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Clubber, maybe it WAS Bolero! ;>
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Shadow and Clubber: "10" was a great flick.

Being a fan of classical music (played a lot of it in my lifetime), I've often wondered about it being used as dance music in strip clubs. It would require extemely condensed versions. (You won't find too many songs the length of a 45-minute, four-movement symphony.) I recall that in one club, the d.j. had the "Hooked on Classics" album. That worked for one dancer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have to wonder if the 4 girl group known as Bond could make it in the clubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiaOFOMPO…
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Damn SC, you can find the most outstanding stuff! I would do any of them!!!!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Think of The Flight of the Bumblebee while a 10 is bobbing her head in your lap. I like fucking with Ferde Grofe's Grand Canyon Suite. Most of the girls I fuck now have a Grand Canyon.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Think of The Flight of the Bumblebee while a 10 is bobbing her head in your lap. I like fucking with Ferde Grofe's Grand Canyon Suite. Most of the girls I fuck now have a Grand Canyon.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Nice
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Dallas702 - But did you like their music? I have about 20 of their songs on my hard drive. Definately a new twist on classical.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    20 minute lapdances would be fine with me if the price stays the same.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I am waiting to hear snow, by david robidoux and a lady strip elegantly to that...preferably at Follies would be even better!
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I would pay serious money for a lap dance to the full length of Ravel's Bolero (something over 16 minutes).

To my mind, that is a supremely erotic piece of music.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Nice
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Carole Lombard - Bolero-1934 Film Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wg47cf11…
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    For you Bolero fans, here's another clip of Bolero, performed in a raather unconventional manner (4 min., 53 sec.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrEk06XXa…
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat, sorry to be so slow responding. A little late afternoon fun with a redhead (unfortunately, too little! ;( )

To answer your question from 6 hours ago - YES I loved the music. A very (very) long time ago I was a classically trained violinist. I haven't touched a bow in nearly 35 years but that music is implanted in my soul. Just because those ladies are not playing it like the Philly Symphony, does not mean that great music well played is any less great! And beautiful women with real talent are just HOTTT!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

Not bad!

One of the best flash mobs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lbNXNn3…
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Clubber, good clip! I wasn't sure what to expect at first. The early view of a sousaphone in a shopping cart made me think that maybe musical instruments were for sale in the local supermarket!

I particularly liked the trombones in the mezzanine, but not entering until the break strain (sometimes referred to as the "dog fight" in a march)!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Of course I am sure this isn't correct, but it just never seems, in these videos, that anyone gets pissed off. Maybe music does soothe the savage beast!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think I'm lucky I like heavy metal and rock because I'm more likely to hear Metallica than classical music.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    shark,

Not in S. Florida. Almost all latin and rap crap. I would love to hear metal, but alas, those tunes are few and far between.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I love Classical Music. I'll get VIP sessions to it anytime if the stupid DJ will play it.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    How about Manheim Steamroller's interpretation of Strauss's Sprach Zarathustra? An up tempo meld of classic and modern, or either rendition, blues or classic rock of Layla by Eric Clapton?

Either one could float my boat.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJcQYVtZ…

In addition to being one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever composed, this production is very well done.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    George - interesting production but I don't think it would fly in a strip club. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: I don't know, I've been tempted to break out in a "hallelujah" or two in a club on occasion. :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't get into music as much as I did when I was younger. Whatever gets the dancer into the mood is fine with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion