Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

black girls pussy

blackpanther6

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just love a black pussy that juice is just so Damn sweat !

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for blackpanther6
blackpanther6
•

Some times I even spit in her mouth

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

You do know you typed sweat and not sweet. I can't stand a sweaty pussy!

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

I've cum in many a girls mouth, but I have never spit in one. OP, are we talking about the same thing?

Profile picture for blackpanther6
blackpanther6
•

LOL.....so true

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No sweat

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

If Black pussy is so good, how come black guys perfer other types?

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Not true Pablo. Most black guys prefer black pussy. It's just that some of us black guys like to expand our horizon a little bit.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Hmm...?!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Just had some black pussy yesterday. Magnifique.

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

pussy is pussy to me .. the best pussy i ever had was black in fact but umm id say my top 5 is pretty mixed far as races go.. the only color that truely matters is PINK!! lol

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

"pussy is pussy to me .."

I've heard that saying my whole life but I have to disagree. Not all pussy is created equal. Some pussy is in a league and class of its own. Pink is my favorite color but without the green there is no pink.

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

yeah i was referring to pussy is pussy far as race... i have slept with many different nationalities and have had good and bad with most so i couldnt say one race is better than the other

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Variety! The spice of life!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

The Vaginal Intercourse Obsession.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pussy

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

yes therew might be trouble when get my passport and some more time off at work

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Pussy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement