tuscl

PALE PINK & PUFFIES

10inches
Florida
yes or no. wouldn't turn down a hot piece because she had them, but I love big, full round tits with big dark areola and eraser size nipples.

7 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    huh? you make it sound as if pink nips were a complete turn off to everyone. I don't know anyone that would turn down any nips especially just because they ain't dark.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Didn’t quite understand the title (Puffies ?)

You talk about “big tits”; “dark areolas”; and “eraser size nipples”

Those tend to be my preferences also.

Being into black women/dancers, I get really turned on by big dark areolas and big nipples. I have gotten many a dances from black dancers that even though they may not have large breasts (B-cups); they often still have big areolas or big eraser nipples; and that is a huge turn on for me.

Although I like large breasts, nipples/areolas are a bigger turn on for me that breast size.

I’ll take a B-cup with large areolas/nipples over a D-cup with small areolas. In fact, if the areolas are too small, I may bypass the dancer.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I like medium size tits with darker areola and big pencil eraser nipples. All else is unappealing to me. Black girls with big saggy tits and areola's that are like 3 inches in diameter does not turn me on at all. I did know a dancer who had puffies, and they are nice to feel.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I LOVE me some areolas! Nip Nips and deliciousness! Anybody lactating?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Pretty much all shapes, sizes and colors are good for me, as long as they are health looking. The overall appearance of the breast, and the girl, is more important than focusing in on one attribute.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    puffies --- just google Traci Lords. she has one of the best sets of puffies that I have ever seen !!!
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    All things being otherwise equal, I don't prefer the "puffies"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion