tuscl

Juice not aproved

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, May 24, 2013 2:33 PM
In the lite of these flam wars I'm taki.g a vacation from the board but not the reviews....I do not aprove of any other handel speaking on behave of juice and the crew... Fuck this united bullshit...........I've said my peace and I'm out

16 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, nice work BigFagJohn. There goes most people's favorite member thanks to your non-sense.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Go with God Juice... Don't feed the trolls! Juice crew
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Great, how am I supposed to brag about going to the club without your Daily Whos Clubbing topic. I dont even know if I can go into a club without posting on it first, ill be lost.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I shall part from these lands with you brother. Seek life upon more peaceful place.
  • Longneck
    11 years ago
    I call bullshit the juice shall not leave thy followers in thy wilderness of trolls, lurkers, and pretenders to the throne. Also I need someone to speak on hoes and Big Macs
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I have this sneaking suspicion that stax and juice won't be far... So what time do the fireworks start anyway?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Live in peace juice crew
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    YES he is gone...finally the spamming is gone hopefully
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I must have missed something. Is Juice going on vacation? Gone fishing?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Gone fucking
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Gona miss you big bro
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Now you got the juice, I'm gonna squeeze you juiceless"-NY,NY-Kurupt the Kingpin
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Did any one really think that the king of self centered trolls would actually keep his mouth shut.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like our friend BonedBrother got boned pretty hard at his KKK meeting last night and is going to take out his frustrations by spewing his bile here.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    @Dougster - Is that all you got? I've heard better put downs on a school play ground.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Schools play grounds, huh? Kinds if scary to think that the KKK is sending its members to hang around school play grounds these days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion