tuscl

Ode to a friend...

Friday, May 24, 2013 7:31 AM
There once was a cunt named dougster Who's ass was used as a cum dumpster He pleaded and he cried As he held it open wide But the men liked him better than his sister

15 comments

• Otto22
    11 years ago
    C'mon guys, this stuff is uncalled for. Dougster is no friend of mine but I wish this sort of personal attack would stop.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, the guy's a big fan of alutard, apparently. That's about all there is to say about him.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Hee hee you got me good!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "C'mon guys, this stuff is uncalled for. Dougster is no friend of mine but I wish this sort of personal attack would stop" I agree completely.
  • BigBadJohn69
    11 years ago
    What a bunch of pussies. Except for dougster that is. He's a fucking genetically engineered retard pusssy (he's special)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ewww! ranukam is madder than ever! Posting as BigFagJohn now. LOL! Lots of creativity with the names too, lately.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Lessee....is there anyone left that I haven't accused of posting as me, Douugster? Nope! I think I've accused everybody! But since I have so many enemies it is probably everyone!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The kill file grows.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hmm...different poetic style than TDHQ. But many poets work in different styles. I'm open minded about the possibility that TDHQ & BBJ are one and the same. On the other hand TDHQ has more sticktuitiveness. Who knows. Moreover, who cares. But def tone it down from this if you're actually BBJ, okay Monsieur TDHQ.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    BigFagJohn Another reason for my suspicion - he mentions old friend and apparently his current mission is due to an ass-raping he received by someone called davids/RomaticLover years ago. His hypocrisy is also amusing - apparently he considers it a sin or whatever Jews call it to use multiple aliases, but he is starting to accumulate as many Juice and won't reveal which one he was using when first git abused by a troll and never recovered from it.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Check out the bang69 accounts and match them to jewbox
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And his poetry has improved if BBJ is TDHQ. C'mon TDHQ...more poetry!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    BBJ is bear blow job
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion