Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ode to a friend...

BigBadJohn69

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

There once was a cunt named dougster Who's ass was used as a cum dumpster He pleaded and he cried As he held it open wide But the men liked him better than his sister

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

C'mon guys, this stuff is uncalled for. Dougster is no friend of mine but I wish this sort of personal attack would stop.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Hey, the guy's a big fan of alutard, apparently. That's about all there is to say about him.

Profile picture for SnackBox69
SnackBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Hee hee you got me good!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"C'mon guys, this stuff is uncalled for. Dougster is no friend of mine but I wish this sort of personal attack would stop"

I agree completely.

Profile picture for BigBadJohn69
BigBadJohn69
•

What a bunch of pussies.

Except for dougster that is.

He's a fucking genetically engineered retard pusssy (he's special)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ewww! ranukam is madder than ever! Posting as BigFagJohn now. LOL! Lots of creativity with the names too, lately.

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Lessee....is there anyone left that I haven't accused of posting as me, Douugster? Nope! I think I've accused everybody! But since I have so many enemies it is probably everyone!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The kill file grows.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Hmm...different poetic style than TDHQ. But many poets work in different styles. I'm open minded about the possibility that TDHQ & BBJ are one and the same. On the other hand TDHQ has more sticktuitiveness. Who knows. Moreover, who cares.

But def tone it down from this if you're actually BBJ, okay Monsieur TDHQ.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

BigFagJohn

Another reason for my suspicion - he mentions old friend and apparently his current mission is due to an ass-raping he received by someone called davids/RomaticLover years ago.

His hypocrisy is also amusing - apparently he considers it a sin or whatever Jews call it to use multiple aliases, but he is starting to accumulate as many Juice and won't reveal which one he was using when first git abused by a troll and never recovered from it.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Check out the bang69 accounts and match them to jewbox

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

And his poetry has improved if BBJ is TDHQ.

C'mon TDHQ...more poetry!

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

BBJ is bear blow job

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement