tuscl

the roadrunner show on TUSCL

Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:42 PM
if you've never smoked a bowl and watched the roadrunner show then you don't know what you are missing. Wile E. Coyote is the self proclaimed genius but without fail he ends up getting face planted in his pursuit of the roadrunner. as predictable as this is it is hysterical if you are high. that leads to TUSCL's own roadrunner show. the resident self proclaimed “genius” face plants himself time and time again. if i'm high it is hysterical but as i discovered when i ran short of ganja it is sadly pathetic to watch the loser beg for more and more abuse. i don't know how this cartoonish “genius” character affects the site but maybe Founder could offer members access to some good weed for use while viewing the inevitable train wreck. for medicinal purposes only of course

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You and your fellow creatures are just SO clueless about what is going on. This is SO fucking simple & easy, it is laughable. You'll NEVER wise up! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Don't get better than weed and the roadrunner show. I dig how the roadrunner is the trickster in cartoons but the coyote is in mythology. Kind of beautiful symmetry my brothers.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But thinkin' 'bout the trickster brings up another hypothesis regarding our bud Drac-a-roo-roo. Maybe he is totally virtual. Something combing a Markov text generator and the old ELIZA program But written to be a whacked out perv who looks down on everybody else for reasons unknown. Perhaps founder wrote Alucard code into TUSCL to amuse and amaze us. likelihood -- very low. But it would be seriously coo-el, with a capital COO and a capital EL. Moreover, it would explain the stupid and disconnected responses ol' Drac often gives. I'm looking forward to the book detailing our interactions with Alucard-bot. Tres avant garde. Perhaps all of the text could be translated into German by babelfish and then translated back to English to make it XXXtra KA-ray-ZEE. Shades of Avidan. I'd listen to that shizzle performed onstage.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @zip our “genius” is slyly giggling about his campaign to get a moderator. dozens of aliases spamming the board and “attacking” alucard. in reality we are all one person. we are alucard. not really. i don’t want a moderator. or do i?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    That's an interesting theory, zip. One thing I've noticed about alutard, for example, is that he merely states an opinion, but never explains the logic or facts to support it. Even if asked, or challenged by someone else backing their position with sound logic and facts. If alutard really is a bot, this might just be an attempt to go too deeply into a "Turing Test" and, hence, get busted.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    (The above, of course, is mostly satire. alutard's thinking is very rigid, as many of you will have noticed, and he tends to miss humor and sarcasm, even when obvious, and interpret everything quite literal. This rigidity in thinking isn't because he really is bot, but it is related to his developmental disorder.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion