Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Girls that look better far away than up close

komey1970
komey1970VIP522

20 yrs ago · 1 min read

Had this hapen to me this weekend. A stripper looked decent on stage. But when I went to tip her, she looked a considerable bit worse. I still gave my tip, but that was the only one she got from me that night.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Doverman
Doverman
•

"Good from far but far from good".... yep, I've had that happen to me before.

Profile picture for easyed14
easyed14
•

I've often marveled at how some dancers can look so beautiful in the club but fairly ordinary or down right homely outside the club. The wonders of make-up and lighting can be very deceptive.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

With my vision what it is, I'm so used to this kind of surprise that I never trust what I see of a girl's looks until I'm fairly close. I'm likewise cautious about strippers I haven't yet seen from the neck down, haven't checked their ass, haven't seen their top off, and so on.

Profile picture for chitownlawyer
chitownlawyer
•

Very good, AN. I once got a dancer from a girl who seemed perfect....5'7, long brown hair, firm a-cup body with lots of abdominal definition. Not until after I was in VIP with her could I see that she had piercings in virtually every place that could be pierced. Quite the turn off, and I definitely would not have signed her up if I had been aware of the metal.

Profile picture for AbbieNormal
AbbieNormal
•

Full on Monet is the term I'm familiar with.

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

It's not just their looks, it's their personality too, you can't separate the two once you get to know them a little. A girl may look really hot from a distance but as soon as you go up to give her a tip she opens her mouth and ruins the illusion. Or in the club they may be putting on a very pleasing persona but outside the club they may be a very different and less attractive person.

I remember years ago meeting a woman who had a very homely face but a gorgeous body because she worked out all the time. People used to talk about what a shame that she was so homely. But she was a really nice person. And after I got to know her well, I'd look at her and wonder how I could ever think she was homely. I've actually had similar experiences several times.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement