tuscl

The Truth!

As a loyal disciple from the Church of Juice and a logical undergrad from Bullwinkle U, I often find myself surrounded by heathens and infidels. No tipping, no game, no fun. Obviously, we can't pray away the scum that ruin the sc experience for us true disciples. Men who can truly appreciate the feminine form for what it's worth! What can we do to rid us from the low life, non tipping, ameogaesque assholes that plague our favorite watering holes? We can't even drink and watch areolas in Cali. Yes, I can smoke but unless your LOM(Lady of the Moment) smokes, you're out on your own. I'm tired of third rate, piece of shit, not trying to step it up, low down, bottom feeders ruining my sc experience. Is it just me?! Am I the asshole! Farmerart, how do y'all deal with these assholes up north?

8 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Whatcha smoking Mr Slick-dude?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I usually smoke a sativa heavy hybrid. Don't believe all these asshole, kush, know it all's. In Cali, everybody thinks they're a cannabis connoisseur. Fuck those assholes. I have a reliable, old school, sativa mix. I also have Thomas Jefferson tomato seeds. Those ain't really that hard to find. My sativa seeds, now, that's another story.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Preach it and smoke itt brotha slick
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Humboldt Homegrown for me please!

"Pass the Dutchie to de left hand side..."
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Puff puff pass brotha !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on bros... Smoke that 420 from 420 in the PM to 420 in the AM. Nothing like watchin' nekkid chicks while u b stoned!
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    As the prophet Jimmy-John Jones once said...

"Yee Haw Motherfuckers"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “Broke ass niggas” (as is put in today’s vernacular); don’t really bother me much – in a way that means more lovin’ for the true enthusiasts (ok pervs) like me.

What I do hate is the attention whoring rain makers; pants down to their hamstrings; loud young punks that make a scene and yet don’t spend.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion