tuscl

Yay or Nay? Strippers walking around the club naked.

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Do you like clubs where strippers are allowed to go naked when they aren't dancing, or would you prefer that they always make themselves decent? Personally, the only time when I'd opt against modesty is when a girl is sitting with me, not dancing. There shouldn't be anything to stop her from favoring me with a flash or just getting comfortable if she feels like it. At all other times, I say put something on for chrissake!

16 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Usually something like Mercedes or Tiffany. I originally thought the term spinner refered to all strippers because of the brass pole tricks. Now that general term is gone too.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Most strippers don't really strip anyway, they just take their clothes off, which isn't the same thing at all. So they might as well just stay nude, I won't object. I prefer to call them dancers anyway, but then again most of them can't dance. So what do we call a stripper who doesn't strip and a dancer who can't dance?
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    This might seem to be a dumb question, but in my opinion it goes along with the subject. If a girl walks around the club naked in the club, can she really be a stripper? In order to strip, don't you have to have something on in the first place?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Ahhh, but by such logic she also ceases to be a stripper on stage once the last article of clothing is removed. Now perhaps you want to be technical, but I still consider a totally nude woman dancing on a stage in front of guys for money to be a stripper. We could call her a stripped, but that seems a bit clumsy. I say damn convention and call them strippers, peelers, dancers or even ecdysiasts, regardless of their state of dress.
  • looker123
    19 years ago
    At my normal stop they normally redress after coming off stage. Once in a while one will not, ut I think I prefer that they do. Maybe I like the idea that when the cloths come off again it's for me ;)
    And as was stated above it is a little classier!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    She sounds like a spinner.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    A fave club that I visited on recent vacation had numerous dancers walking around club in various states of undress, including full nude. I like that kind of diversity, so I vote yea-yea.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Sounds like minnow just got back from Tampa!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It's gettin to be pretty rare but occasionally you run into a little hole-in-the-wall type place where the girls don't immediately put their clothes back on when they're done dancing and walk around either completely nude or partially so, maybe on their way to the dressing room carrying thir clothes in ther hand, and maybe stop along the way to talk to one or two people they know. I kinda like that. I know of one place where, when the girls are done dancing, they crawl around on top of the bar in the nude to say hi to each customer and collect tips. That's especially fun. This place also has nude laps out in the open so there's always nude girls wandering around. If only they were open during the day ...
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    I say Yay! But only if the dancer has a nice body. Unfortunately, I don't know any clubs out here that allow nudity other than on stage or in the VIP. I have seen it in clubs I have visited out of state and it was a big hit with me.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Although I have no problem with nudity, I like to watch the dancers walk the room with their outfits, slinking around with their tight skirts and boobs bulging out of their tops. Yummy!
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I like it when they wear something that improves their look. It doesn't have to cover anything, like when a woman wears a bikini top but moves it slightly aside to show off her breasts.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I prefer they walk around with something on, just because it seems classier that way. Now if the girl looked great, I don't mind if she is at least topless, but it all depends on the girl.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I'm almost always a fan of naked in the club. There are exceptions, but in general my favorite stripper outfit is shoes and a smile.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If the dancers look good and are in shape, I'm all for nudity. If the club has some fatties, then I might want her covered up. I enjoy watching a girl with a natural top walk around with her titties bouncing up and down with that nice natural jiggle. Of course a combination of nudity and sexy outfits might be the best of both worlds.
  • ArtCollege
    19 years ago
    I was in the Mons a few years ago. Most girls were clothed, but one short little thing had on a sweater. It was a thin, tight sweater, came down to her navel. She was a bit small in the chest, so no one would have been staring at her boobs. But the combination of a sweater on top and nothing on the bottom was terrific. I think about her to this day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion