tuscl

shine on you crazy diamond

Rivertwice
New Jersey
I love going to a dirty dingy club and finding the diamond in the rough. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I think we can figure it out.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Okay, I'm not sure why you chose the Pink Floyd connection from a song about an insane lead singer/songwriter, but anyway....

Yeah, I know what you mean. It awesome.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've been to some places like that. And that Pink Floyd song is awesome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ll step into any SC hoping to find a diamond – but I don’t go to a dingy place specifically to try and find a diamond.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Pretty much where I found my ATF.

Papi,

You know the place. QT's now, but I found her years ago. I think it was Gator Kicks back then.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "And that Pink Floyd song is awesome"

Yeah, it was okay. But most of the stuff they produced with what's his name before he slipped into drug induced insanity was pretty crappy IMO. It wasn't until Dark Side that it all came together and they produced possibly one of the greatest rock albums of all time. But before and after Dark Side it was, for the most part, a lot of self serving crap by a bunch of drugged out guys who couldn't find their musical niche.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Keep the diamonds, I pan for gold.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yes, but didn't find find any diamonds
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    When I go to a dirty dingy club I expect to find dirty dingy dancers. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    One of these days from Meddle is possibly the finest instrumental ever. Floyd actually wrote a song that's on Dark side about the day their guitarist lost his mind for good in a session: "..... you shout and no one seems to hear. And when the band you're in starts playing different tunes, i'll see you on the dark side of the moon".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion