tuscl

Dallas or bust...

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
I'm on my way to Dallas this week. I've been to a couple clubs in the Fort Worth area but wasn't to impressed. Haven't been to any clubs in Dallas. Any recommendations near the airport? Several have pretty good reviews, just looking to narrow it down. I'm also considering a stop at one of Dallas's AMPs on Emerald St. I hear they are a sure a good time.

8 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Baby Dolls. Ask papi about the place.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Baby Dolls
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Yeah, go to Baby Dolls. If you need more, then you're not trying hard enough.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    IMHO Baby Dolls is for tourists.

There is not much by the airport, so you will probably need to suck it up and pay cabs or rent a car. The problem with using cabs is that, in N. Dallas (where most of the good clubs are) it can be a long wait for a cab at night as it is not exactly the premium part of town.

For the hottest girls, try the Lodge or Men's Club, which are both topless.

For a more down and dirty time, try Lipstick (topless) or Pandoras (nude byob). These are both dives with variable talent, but diamonds in the rough can be found at either.

Good luck!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Try Cabaret Royale and Fare Club. Located in the same building. One topless the other nude. One cover gets you both.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^Meaning if you pay the additional $30 VIP cover at Fare, it allows you to bounce between the two clubs. The only problem is that Fare is dead before 11:30 pm, so you would need to hang out at CR for a while first and migrate over to Fare later. Also, if you bring a bottle, you can leave it over at Fare while you hang out at CR.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would say one couldn’t go wrong w/ Baby Dolls or Cabaret Royale – they are both pretty upscale (not super upscale but not dives by any means) - they are both pretty large – and pretty much the same price as most SCs in Dallas except maybe the drinks may be a bit pricier.

They both have large #s of dancers and many nice looking dancers.

I personally prefer Baby Dolls.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    You need to go to Baby Dolls if in the area. If you want extras, go to the Fare Room during he day and bring Crown Royal for the dancers. The Lodge has very pretty dancers but very low milage options outside of VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion