tuscl

More Stripper Wisdom

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Dancer: "The Chinese are taking over everything. This guy Psy is all over the internet with his stupid gangnam style."

Me: "He's not Chinese. He's Korean."

Dancer: "Same thing."

17 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Dancer: All blacks are Democrats.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Doh!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dancer:Don't post anymore hon,he' old.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat sez: "Dancer: All blacks are Democrats"

Well apparently the stripper was smarter than you...

Approximately 90% of eligible black voters vote Democrat. Geezus, dude, at least do a LITTLE fact checking before you post nonsense.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    And, BTW, in 2008 96% of black voters voted for Obama. Can you believe that?? 96 fucking percent !!!!

But it WASN'T because of the color of his skin !!! I'm serious !! It wasn't. There as nothing whatsoever to do with race in those numbers !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A “smart” dancer may not necessarily be a good thing?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yeh and the other 4% are blind
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dancer: "98% of Asian guys tell me their name is John"

Ok - maybe not so dumb
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It is probably true that most people who routinely visit strip clubs probably didn't even vote with posters here being an exception.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "....with posters here being an exception"

Yeah, that's pretty scary....about posters here actually voting, that is. Scares the shit out of me. Kinda like imagining what kind of morons would be on a jury if you were ever on trial....Geezus, if that doesn't give you nightmares I don't know what would.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Why you in such a pissy mode lately, jerkoffson?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shut the fuck up jerkoff
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "Shut the fuck up jerkoff"

Aww, come on Joey...I'm sure you can understand how somebody would freak if he found out that, for example, YOU were one of the jurors deciding his fate? Holy shit !!!

"Your honor or whatever, um, this guy's a fucking jerkoff and a fudge packer, so, like, I think he should go to jail and shit."

Dude, that's some scary shit don't you think?
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    BTW, I had no clue who Psy is or what "Gangnam Style" is so I looked it up.

The guy looks like a 1950's lounge singer, and a chubby little dweeb. Now is that supposed to be cool or something?

I find it funny how some Asian cultures try to copy Western "cool" stuff and often miss the mark completely, and come up with some weird goofy looking shit that seriously not cool.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>"I find it funny how some Asian cultures try to copy Western "cool" stuff and often miss the mark completely, and come up with some weird goofy looking shit that seriously not cool. "</i>

I think the person makes it cool, then others try to imitate them by dressing the same way.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    wheres that dancer been? Gangnam style is so over. Now its harlem shake but even that seems to have run its course.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I always vote. Have never missed an opportunity. People in other countries are willing to die for something we can't be bothered to even think about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion