tuscl

Young Dancers

train
Florida
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:48 AM
I've noticed a trend in the past year or so. The clubs I frequent are nude clubs. It seems that the younger dancers (18-21)are more willing to allow access to the kitty. Not necessarily insertion, but enough access to make it a fun time for all. On the other hand (no pun intended), they seem to be less willing to give any attention to willy. Go figure.

46 comments

• messaround
    18 years ago
    Haven't been to Gatsby's North - one young (college age) dancer at 1245 did tell me that she won't do VIP dances at Gatsby's because of "what goes on there" - so I take that as a good recommendation and might check it out - post a review if you go there so I know if the drive is worth it.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    One last Akron question, messaround: Have you tried Gatsby's North? Sounds very similar to 1245. Reviews make it sound good, possibly more for the quality than the mileage.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    The Akron clubs are very hit or miss in quality and mileage - Club 1245 can be real good and high mileage but I was there after work only 3 girls working one 7 with a regular and two auditioning for tons of fun. The other night it was great though, played hide the finger on the bar stoll and in back, a little DATY too - Bottoms Up is just 10 mins away and quality seems better - also good mileage on the bar stools - lap dance room upstairs seems to have the dancers scared to allow 2 way contact up there but is nude - 3 dances - $20 to the house and $20 to the dances min. Have a fun trip
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    C: They make rubber in Akron, so maybe there's hope..
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Thanks, FONDL. I'm actually thinking about a road trip to hit a few clubs in and around Akron and possibly Cleveland. I checked, and Erie is another 1.5 - 2 hours, so that's quite a stretch. For that matter, most Ohio guys I know head to Detroit or Indianapolis for good dances, so what am I thinking? What I hear about Akron that is several places with decent 2-way contact $5 dances right at the bar on barstools. Even if the mileage is only so-so, I really like that idea.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Chandler - I haven't benn to Bucyrus but I might sneak down there when I get a chance in the near future. In Akron I really like Club 1245 - beware the mileage seems better at night and YMMV - hook up with Shy - a very cute young black girl (think of a small, young Dianna Ross) - avoid weekend nights - dancers work short shifts ( 3 or 4 hours) so there is a lot of coming and going sometimes. Bottoms Up is not bad for mileage but beware of the tonnage - it was huge last time there. Cleveland - try Bugsy's if you hope for mileage - lower quality but very unpredictable - Christy's has really high quality and mileage was improving - went last week on Friday - no stick shifting but a little light kitty play and really pretty girls in their 20's when I was there. A nice mix of quality and mileage. Have fun in Cleve.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Messaround: I've been thinking about a road trip covering Akron and Bucyrus. Are the same trends happening there, or would you recommend places around Cleveland? FONDL: I agree with your last point. I've been all around the northeast, but never to a strip club. I hope by the time I do, those little corner bars haven't disappeared.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, do I recall correctly that you're from the Detroit area? If so I have to agree with you, lap dancing and high mileage have been readily available in upscale clubs in your area for a long time. Actuall I think your area is somewhat unique, I think you had upscale clubs long before most of the rest of the country did. These things (high mileage laps and upscale clubs) are relatively new in many parts of the country. Many of the areas that I'm most familiar with had mostly neighborhood titty bars until relatively recently. And most of those didn't used to have laps, many still don't. Regional differences are huge in this business. It's one of the things that makes travelling interesting.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Younger dancers and much improved mileage seems to be spreading to Cleve, Ohio - not extras or even HJs yet as far as I know at the nicer clubs but they used to be hands off - now a little kitty play and just about all allow playing with their tits. Maybe more is available during the week or daytime.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Excuse me, FONDL, I only meant to point out that DANCERS' expectations of it, as opposed to guys' expectations, were nothing new. I agree that mileage is generally up lately, although lap dancing and high mileage at upscale places has been the norm for as long as I've known (12 years).
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I agree that high contact and happy endings are nothing new, but I think they have become more widespread. For one thing, lap dancing has become more common - it used to be that a relatively few clubs featured them, now almost every place does. Secondly, the high contact etc. used to be confined largely to low-end places, now it's moved into much more upscale clubs.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    For that matter, all the suggestions I received 10-12 years ago about going commando, etc., to improve my chances of a happy ending came from strippers. That's why I say it's nothing new.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I have noticed this trend amongst parodyman--> and JCs younger sisters.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    JC: Pickup lines? Dude, WTF? That is so 70s. Why not read something before you criticize it? You are like casualguy spouting off about Iran and knowing 0 about its history. All you got is so sterotypes, my friend. And yeah, when it comes to strippers I am going to qualify it with "unpaid": when I haven't in the past it always gets asked.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chitown: I think the expectation is there because the customers expect it.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I think high mileage, extras and customers expecting a release from a dance have all been around for a very long time. But maybe it's become common in a larger number of clubs. I wonder if it's related to rising prices - if you have to pay more you're going to demand more? Or maybe it's the result of increased competition among both clubs and dancers? Or maybe clubs are just reflecting the fact that sex has become so commonplace in our society?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I share your mixed feelings, Yoda. One trend I'm seeing in the college town I've long frequented is a lot more turnover among the kind of young girls who used to stay with it for a few years, long enough to learn the real art of a good lapdance. Instant gratification is a two-way street.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yeah it was working terrible: I only had (unpaid) sex w/ two strippers in a month. Even though that's what most regulars average in a decade, I had hoped for five including at least one threesome. Thus I have lowered my sights to club girls, and seeking advice from TUSCL regulars regarding how I can get more by paying for it. Any ideas?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    JC: floozy alcoholics? Free drinks? Um.... Maybe in total sleazy clubs. Is this the kind you go to. Or did you just strike out in regular clubs and are now trying to put them down b/c you think paying for it in SCs is so much more superior? You seem to have some real issues with women which might account for your dating problems: women are going to be able to detect your underlying mysogony really fucking quick. I'd work on it if I were you.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    What is so great about clubs? Most clubs are so lame that they have to offer free booze to the ladies to come in. That attracts a cheap, usually alcoholic kind of floozy. Then again, maybe you need women to be drunk to want to have sex with you, davids. Obviously, your "date a stripper" schtick wasn't working out for you, haha.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I think I may have seen it once or twice but fr some reason it didn't hold my interest. At any rate, I'm not neccessarily happy with the trend that we've been discussing here even though I do take advantage of it sometimes. I think te trend towards instant gratification has also contributed to the overall lower quality of dancers. In the past a woman actually had to be pretty and have sex apeal to make a living as a dancer. Nowadays, any woman who's willing to grind hard , give a hand job or worse can survive in many clubs.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    PLs should just stop hanging around strip clubs. Get your fucking act together and meet some real women in normal environments (like night clubs). What's so hard about that?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    ASSC hasn't been worth reading for years. In 1995-98, it was as good as this board with at least 10 times the volume.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I don't read ASSC but I think the upward surge that we are discussing took hold pretty much in the time frame that you are saying you where not following on the boards. In my mind the two major reasons for the upsurge in extras and guys looking for "release" are the increase in contact and contact clubs and the faltering economy of a few years back. Actually, the strip clubs have not yet and may never fully recover from the economic issues since discretionary income is no longer a part of many peoples budgets.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Actually, Yoda, I'm comparing a few vets on this board to the prevailing attiude of many dozens on ASSC over 4 -5 years with the same level of anonymity. Maybe it is a measure of an upward trend I hadn't appreciated, having been away from clubs and SC boards for most of the 2000-04 period. I know that mileage has gone up, so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that more guys make it their goal to shoot a load. I feel so old school.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Well, that's because we talk abut stuff here that doesn't get openly discussed among guys in clubs. Honestly, I don't talk about any of my favs to other guys I know or to guys in clubs. There is a certain amount of anonymity here.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    That's what I'm saying, Yoda, it has been around for as long as I've known. What is new to me is hearing about guys expecting to cum in their pants who aren't over-excitable newbies. Before reading this group, that was the profile I expected.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chitown, not Chinatown....must be that Asian lap dancer on my mind from last night....
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chandler: I have not noticed an upward trend recently but, at least in the last six to ten years, it's been pretty well talked about in the clubs in my area that a "finish" is a requirement from a lot of customers. I agree, if your not interested it's not something your radar is going to be looking for when choosing a dancer. The vast majority of my favs don't cause this kind of reaction with their customers. Still, there are a few that do and I know where to find em' when I'm so inclined. Chinatown's comment caused me to paraphrase a conversation I've heard all too many times among dancers.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm into lapdances as sustained foreplay, not splooging contests, but I can't fault a girl for aiming to please. And I can't say I've noticed an upward trend in the effort, but maybe that's because it ain't my bag.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Or maybe chandler's impotent?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    New Dancer, first day: " I'm so psyched to be dancing, I've been working on my moves and my pole tricks, I bought some great outfits and I'm such an up-beat positive person I know I'm going to do really well here." Veteran dancer: "That's nice honey but if you don't make em' cum by the end of the third song they'll dump you and try another girl...and keep your money-grubbing hands and that tight 19 year old ass of yours away from my f'n customers!" got it?! Mentoring at it's best....
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I have just noticed over the past year more of an understanding or assumption on the part of dancers that the "happy ending" is a goal to be sought and attained. In my experience, this assumption by dancers transcends age.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't think horniness has anything to do with it. Older girls have just been around longer and have had more experience, so certain activities just aren't as big a deal to them. But I haven't seen much change in the young ones over the years, they're pretty much the same as they were 10 or so years ago. And as you all know, I tend to specialize in the young ones.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    "in my experience, older has always meant hornier." Clues for TUSCL posters desperately in need of it: a) strippers are not doing extras for you because they like/respect/trust/are turned on by you, or whatever. They are doing it to make money. Most likely they hate you and themselves for it. b) Young women are just as horny as the older ones, but since they are prizes of the sex market they can make ok coin w/o even having to do extras and preserve a bit of dignity in the process. Also their self-respect and morals have not been worn away yet, so they are less likely to engage in extras. Please clue in old people!
  • train
    18 years ago
    Minnow-- You're right. I should start posting some reviews. The reason I haven't in the past, is that I generally see girls that I have known for a while (some several years) and I don't think my reivews would necessarily give a true picture. That being said, recently I have started seeing some new talent. I will be more than happy to share my experiences.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    maybe that explains why some younger dancers are more willing to go bottomless than topless. in my experience, older has always meant hornier.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Sounds kinda selfish to me....I'll stick with the slightly older girls who aren't afraid of little yoda.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Choo-Choo: Which clubs have you frequented? Could you further enlighten TUSCL readership by posting some reviews ??
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I second Minnow's request for club names. I need to observe this trend first hand before I can comment on it with any authority.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, TUSCL lists 129 strip clubs in PA. I'll bet 100 of them fall into the neighborhood titty-bar category. If you go to the smaller cities like Wilkes-Barre or Scranton or Altoona, that's all there is. And there are plenty of them in the big cities too, once you get away from center city. They've been there forever and will still be there long after the big glitzy places have closed. They're the heart of the strip club industry. And some of them are a lot of fun. But there's no way to know in advance because most of them have never been reviewed, or if they are reviewed the reviewer is some local who's never been anywhere else, and as a result the reviews are very questionable. The other thing about them is that they vary all over the place, some have very high mileage and some have none at all, and the quality of girls is all over the place, from the very young and cute to the very old and fugly. Visiting them is a real hit-or-miss proposition, which can be kinda fun. Just don't have any expectations. The only commonality is that they're all inexpensive.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    davids, you're more of a misogynist than I am, and you're a terrible liar. I'm certain you haven't had sex with a woman in months, maybe years. What kind of guy getting laid on a regular basis has to qualify his sexual experiences as unpaid? Give me a fucking break. With regards to your question about paying for sex from strippers, it's easy: try asking them. You don't need advice from the fellas here on how to do that. It's not fucking rocket science, dude. You don't need [view link] or books on how to pick up strippers to figure it out. Coincidentally, women call guys who rely on tired pickup lines and mind games like that "players," and they're really, really fucking sick of your shit. So lay off it already.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chitown, I'm not sure you can separate the two. Dancers who aren't willing to meet at least some of customers' demands aren't going to last long, which is probably why so many are willing. And customers wouldn't have those demands if there weren't girls out there willing to meet them. I think the two go hand-in-hand ( or at least something in hand.) My guess is that in most cases a young girl who is thinking about becoming a dancer goes to a club, talks to some dancers to find out what's expected, and either decides to do whatever that is, even if she'd rather not, or she goes elsewhere. You can call that supply meeting demand or demand creating supply, it amounts to the same thing. Girls are doing more because customers are expecting more, and customers are expecting more because girls are doing more. Opposite sides of the same coin.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Please note that my comment talked about the expectations of dancers (that they were to provide "release", "happy ending", etc.), not about the desire of customers to attain that goal, which is a different issue, though probably not entirely independent of the other. A number of the posts since my comment have reversed the question, and spoken in terms of _customer_ expectations...a worthy topic of discussion, but the opposite of the subject that I mentioned.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, if you're going to be in Cleveland, try to run over to Erie for an evening. I'm guessing that Partners Tavern beats anything Ohio has to offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion