tuscl

suprised no one has mentioned

corey
Florida
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 6:05 PM
davids appears to be gone and coincidentally romantic-lover is also gone.

25 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids wrote: "And parodyman--> is still fixated on excerment. What a sick mind." Only when I think of you pal.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Hey, JC, did the nice strippers on SW, ever clue you in on how to get dates? Or have you been trained that it's more polite and respectful to just pay?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    Welcome back, davidbitch! Now, quick, alienate everyone on this board by posting your typical "you are so lame because you pay strippers for dances and sex" pablum BS! That's a good little boy.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    my god, kyle1111 wasn't this popular when he posted here.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    you know kyle kind of reminds me of AN: long winded incomprehensible posts that are plain boring and not even readable. Perhaps AN is Kyle brought back from the dead?
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    For some reason, all this talk of not wanting the truth brings the Emperor's clothes to mind. Go figure.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Anynone looking for truth her should remember the disclaimer on the bottom of this page: "All reviews and comments on this site should be considered works of fiction."
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I only know of one or two posters on this site who want the truth when they go to a strip club. Everyone else wants to enjoy adult disney fantasyland entertainment where all the girls are hot and eager to please at affordable prices.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    AN: Well maybe he had some doubt. No matter. Anyone who didn't dismiss the possiblity completely out of hand (FONDL says "possibly from his experiences") might as well have thought it. Whatever. FONDL's a pea brain, passive aggressive, and a total pussy.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Let's do an experiment called "Can davids be proven wrong?" We start with a statement; FONDL; "Minnow, Kyle CLAIMED to be a retired judge in south Florida,..." [emphasis mine] Kyle's status was clarified by another poster, whereupon FONDL admits to a possible memory lapse. FONDL; "Sorry guys. I could have sworn HE SAID he had been a judge ..." [emphasis mine] It of course logically follows... davids; "LOL! FONDL thought Kyle was a judge." [emphasis original] Now apparently davids is psychic, because he knows what FONDL thought even though FONDL never disclosed anything other than a certain implied skepticism of Kyle's claims (Kyle CLAIMED, Kyle SAID, not Kyle is or Kyle was) about his thoughts. The question is, was davids wrong? Perish the thought. Some rationalization or stream of insults will seek to change the topic from davids' apparent psychic powers or lack of reading skills, yet I think that it is very clear to any rational person what happened. davids was wrong to assume he knew what FONDL thought. Is it because he has limited powers of reading comprehension, or he didn't read closely enough to comprehend what FONDL had said before firing off a stream of insults, or is it merely a purposeful strawman? Reading, it's fundamental. I now return you to our regularly scheduled boycott.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    He's still here. (To our collective misfortune.) But like the floaty turd he is no matter how many times he gets dragged to the bottom of the bowl by the weight of his stupid posts his inner bouyancy of flatulant bullshit causes him to resurface. Everyone please continue to ignore him.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    And parodyman--> is still fixated on excerment. What a sick mind.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    LOL! FONDL thought Kyle was a judge. More evidence of what pea brain he is. Same FONDL who, after 40 years of SC attendance, never figure out that if women like you, you don't have to pay them to be your friends. Same FONDL who can't figure out that if you want people to be "civil" to you, the best strategy is to be civil to them. What a total retard.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Sorry guys. I could have sworn he said he had been a judge and that was why he was so turned off by the legal system.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Either that or his mother changed her password.
  • corey
    18 years ago
    yer too busy but you are looking at a post which doesn't have your name on it. You're just like every person on this board, we all have a love of clubs and we talk about it. No more no less.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I ain't buying that story: a retired judge who wrote like he did and then hangs around dive strip clubs? Possible but maybe if he got a MI. About as likely as a professor of astrophysics who doesn't know what Godel's theorem. Why people should lie in the anonymity of cyber space is completely baffling to me. Anyway, sorry you guys miss me. Too busy these days for SCs or SC discussion boards (some of us actually have lives outside of strip clubs: sorry to if that offends you super addicts). BBS.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Minnow, Kyle claimed to be a retired judge in south Florida, and much preferred the cheap dives and black girls that seem to abound there. He'd rate clubs as 10 that everyone else rated a 1 or 2, based on what he called "potential" although I never did quite understand what he meant by that. He also had a very jaded view of the legal system, possibly based on his familiarity with it. Those views made for some interesting discussion. I rarely agreed with him either but I often found his posts interesting. And he was usually civil to the rest of us, which is partly why I enjoyed reading most of his stuff.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Kyle was an interesting guy. I didn't agree with him most of the time but it was obvious from his posts that he approach's life diferently than I do.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    In my presubscription lurking days, I recall seeing Kyle1111 as poster, but don't recall exactly what he said. I do notice that he's in the top 3 or so in no. of reviews. Furthermore, he's reviewed a large no. of clubs in So. FL , most of them seem to be hitw dives. Was dives vs qualityGC's the subject of his "barbs"? Its good to go to dive now&then to keep perspective fresh.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Corey, I noticed that amusing coincidence as well, but as Minnow points out, I didn't wish to mention it. I actually kind of miss Kyle1111, I found some of his viewpoints to be interesting. Some disagreement is good, as long as the person disagreeing has a brain and is civil, otherwise things get boring. You can't learn much from people who share your viewpoints on everything.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Who?
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    seems as though kyle1111 has disappeared also.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Yes, this board is clean. The last davids post disappeared overnight. I take a certain satisfaction in that, mostly because he clogged the board with crap that was utterly predictable. He had exactly one topic, his viewpoint. Yes, I still think they were/are one and the same. So now I think we can go back to ignoring him, since he is probably lurking every so often or has set up yet another alias.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Shhhhhhh... don't speak too soon or too loudly. Like sportscaster that says " so & so hasn't thrown an interception in 10 games". Guess what happens on next play.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion