tuscl

Global Warming = More Prostitutes?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 7:39 PM
Ummm ok, at least according to US Democrats. My first thought when I saw this was, 'Man, human stupidity really is infinite'. But after mulling over the article a little, part of me thought there might be a little bit of truth to this: [view link]

10 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Along with anything that adversely effects economic conditions. Especially in the third world.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fucking Democrats and Global Warming. Colorado just got 16 inches of snow. Minnesota in May looks like Minnesota in January. Oh, that's Global Warming. Boston gets blown up. Oh, that's Global Warming. The Lakers get swept. Oh, that's global warming. I just busted a nut WAY TOO EARLY. Oh, that's Global Warming. Jason Collins announces that he's gay. Oh, that's Global Warming. Chael Sonnen runs his mouth, again, gets his ass handed to him, again. Oh, that's Global Warming. The new Pope is Latino. Oh, that's Global Warming. George Jones just died. Oh, that's Global Warming. I'm running out of shit to say. Oh, that's Global Warming. Khan!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I think the Congresswoman's ditziness has more to do with her California origin than with her political party.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Love your rant slick
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If prostitutes are harp seals.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Congress Woman's ditziness has everything to do with her party and NOT the fact that she's out in Cali. Without California where is the computer industry? Where would the space program be? Florida & Texas have nothing on JPL & Cal Tech. I love it when people shit on Cali. Jealous as fuck. We got the best & most variety of EVERYTHING-People, Weather, Geography, Food, Entertainment, Assholes,Etc. I'm in Kentucky right now & it's beautiful and the people are friendly. I'm about to go to the Derby on Saturday for the first time. I won't shit on Kentucky. People that shit on Cali maybe need to be a little more savvy. Khan!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Is that why companies are leaving as well as people. I have a friend who put out a plea for qualified electrical and computer design people and all he got in response was laughter from all of professional people we know. The most common response was ( I paraphrase) "if you pay me $1,000,0000 per year after taxes I would consider coming for 2 or 3 years" or " visiting California is ok but could never work there"
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    On what scientific evidence is the nonsensical claim of reduced agricultural productivity based? Does it not seem more likely that higher temperatures would increase the growing seasons in many temperate regions? This would most likely increase productivity rather than diminish it. Oh well, this is probably not the most outrageous thing Rep. Lee has said.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    "OUCH!" stubbed my toe! Goddamned global warming!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    if this turns out to be true. juice box will have a feild day
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion