tuscl

high mileage strip clubs in north east United States?

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:42 PM
Can someone please tell me which ones are the most high mileage strip clubs in north east United States? Unfortunately, a lot of the high mileage clubs tend to be in unsafe areas, which is a problem. It would be great if we all can shout out some names of clubs that are both safe, high mileage, and cheap! Any thoughts out there?

11 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    You don't want much do you? High mileage, safe, and cheap in the Northeast? Providence has several safe clubs which have a rep as high mileage. Foxy Lady & Cadillac Lounge have well lit generally safe parking lots. Read the reviews for other's experiences. I've had dancers at both clubs offer to meet OTC but never had gotten beyond HJ at these clubs. Apparently many others have. About 1/2 way to Boston is the Foxy Lady Brockton. I've been a regular there for several years and have developed a reputation as trustworthy and able to spend. As a result I can go in there and count 5 or 6 dancers on a shift who have come across in VIP . That doesn't mean that a stranger will have the same choices. Last week I was approached by a new dancer. She offered to "fool around" in VIP or to meet me OTC. Instead I invited her to lunch at a very pricy restaurant. I want to get to know her and vice versa. I hope we end up in a hotel, but time will tell. If you just want down and dirty, cheap; there's lots of cheap women at Cheaters in Providence bring a raincoat.
  • MassD
    11 years ago
    Check out Club Fantasy's, good club and they offer a 2 for 1 deal on lap dances Sun- Monday (till 5:45). High mileage and the club is decent for proximity to danger ( industrial stretch, personally a plus so not to be seen by anyone you may know). Caddy is good too for extras and is quite safe as for location, near a home depot and shopping area. Desire is ok but unless you go there often it will be a hit or miss but mostly miss on the extra's. regardless any club i n the Providence area will be alot of fun for two way contact.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I don't know shit bout any clubs east of the Mighty Mississippi. That being said, wherever you go, act like you've been there before. If the lady asks if you've been there before, reply YES! From there, it's usually gravy.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    I live in CT and would have to agree about Providence from my recent experience there.Not into extras but was offered at a couple clubs.Also Electrric Blue def fits everything you aare looking [view link] cover.$20 dollar dances.lots of mileage from about 95% of the [view link] parking and a verry safe town.There is usually a lot of girls working at night and most of them are hot and friendly.I have heard day shift is good for xtras too.Ultra Violet in Willamantic is the sister club to the Blue.its smaller and not as many girls but there are good looking girls,also cheap cover and drinks,$20 dollar dances and some of the girls offer xtras and I've always had excellent dances there.The girls at UV will also spend more time hanging out with you.Lots of contact.Both clubs are also pretty fun and don't have obnoxious DJs or bouncers and the drinks aren't watered down and expensive.
  • albertfromwerther
    11 years ago
    Philly has a couple; particularly Club Ozz and Club Atlantis.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You have reviewed clubs in Providence and you do not know what the score is?? where are you from Jersey?
  • jonathantaylor
    11 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments guys. And yes, Tiredtraveler, I do live in Jersey. I've been to Providence, and that's definitely by far the highest mileage club I've been to. I've been to Desire down the road, but that wasn't as great. In Jersey, I've been to Playhouse Lounge, which is decent in terms of mileage, worth a visit, and is safe. I've read a bunch of reviews about clubs in Irvington, NJ, such as bottoms up and Vics. I would like to check those out, but based on the comments about the area, I'm a little hesitant to go and park my car anywhere around there. Has anybody had any problems in terms of safety, going to the Irvington area?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I've clubbed extensively in the northeast (NY, CT, MA, RI and even some of the pseudo clubs VT, NH and ME) and Providence is, hands down, the winner for the combination of high mileage and safety. Now "cheap" is a relative term as the guys on this board who hail from certain southern locales get their action far cheaper than those of us in the northeast, but by regional standards Providence is pretty reasonable, especially if you stick to 15 minute VIP sessions with the right gals. Now there are high mileage clubs in NY and CT, but in the time honored tradition of the northeast, there is an inverse relationship between mileage and atmosphere. Most of the ultra high mileage clubs are dives that are not for the faint of heart. I don't know much about Jersey as i have little interest in bikini clubs or dry clubs (the two choices), so I can only wish you luck there.
  • blockbird
    11 years ago
    If you're in Jersey, you need to go no further than Champagne, in West Deptford (Philly suburbs). Everything you want is there: safe, plush surroundings, and mileage that probably equals or betters anything in Providence or anywhere else.
  • jonathantaylor
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the tip, Blockbird! Champagne sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Just wait until RickyBoy's daughters are old enough to start working as strippers. With all the personality damage in the Dugan clan they will be servicing thousands per month!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion