tuscl

Here and Abroad...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:09 AM
I travel a bit, mostly domestic, but a couple times a year I go OCONUS (Outside the CONtinental US) and while my clubbing experience in North America is extensive I've only hit a handful of clubs overseas. Namely I've been to a couple clubs in and around London England, a club in Amsterdam, one in Frankfurt Germany, one in Copenhagen Denmark and one in Guam. A small sampling in comparison to the hundred plus I've visited in the US and Canada but they were all memorable experiences. On one of my excursions to London I met this tight bodied Brazilian named Marcia and she ruined blow jobs for me forever because quite frankly no one has ever been able to match her intensity, enthusiasm and voracious appetite. A top 5 memory to be sure. In Amsterdam I participated in a stage show that involved a beautiful young blond, a man in a gorilla suit, a ripe banana, a squirt gun. Even though I cherish my trips abroad and look forward to future adventures I still believe that the best clubs and the best dancers are right here in North America (I'm including Mexico in that geography for the sake of my argument). Have you visited SCs on other continents and if so do you care to share a story or two with us? How do you think overseas clubs compare to our domestic ones? How about the dancers, any observations/experiences to share on that front? Color me curious...

14 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    You've been to the Banana bar in Amsterdam then Mondo? I 've been there, what a great way to eat one and an equally great way for a hot girl to 'hold' one. Try to get to Prague if you can and if you do then a 'must do' is K5. I've also heard that Goldentime in Vienna is great too although it's FKK club and not a Strip Club strictly speaking [view link]
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    With the options available in Europe, particularly the continent, strip clubs are 2nd best.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Yep the Banana Bar, what a trip. I was there with an Aussie pal I work with and he underestimated the effect the cannabis he had smoked would have on his ability to manage his alcohol intake so while I'm on stage enjoying the view and the desert (yum) he wandered off, got sick and left the bar with out me. Once I figured out that he had split the scene I had to go track him down and if you've been there in the warm summer months on a Saturday night the red-light district is a veritable zoo. It took me about 3 hours to find him and when I did his wallet and watch were gone and he was a fucking zombie. In all honesty though I did participate in a little debauchery while I was looking for him with a very cute red headed spinner from Latvia who fucking rocked my world...but that's another story. It's looking pretty solid like I'm going to be going to Prague in May or June so I'll definitely look K5 up if that trip comes to fruition. Thanks for the advice.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Care to elaborate on the "options" of which you speak Jester? Have any stories to tell in that regard? There are several countries I've yet to visit on the continent France being probably the most prominent. Any insights on froggies or perhaps frogettes to share?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Whatever does one do with a young blonde, a ripe banana, a man in a gorilla suit, and a squirt gun?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Mondo, stick to K5 if you are looking for a club that is also a brothel, if you just want a club Goldfingers is the best one and the one on the opposite sine of Wenceslas Sq is a shade behind it. Don't go to any other club, they are all rip-offs. Other Prague advice...never take a taxi from a taxi rank and watch your pocket and your back. If you don't act wisely Prague is as bad a place as any to get ripped off/robbed. But those Czech girls...SO hot !!
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    @gawker let's just say that my part of the routine changed my appreciation of "Banana Splits" forever more and if you find yourself in the Banana Club one day and happen to be sitting in the first 3 or 4 rows a little "Gallagher-esq" protection would be a good thing...
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @Mondo Brothels, red light districts, FKK's all filled with reasonably priced good looking legal ass?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Here are links to my reports from Paris in 2011: [view link] [view link]
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    ^Thanks @ Jackslash. I'll give'm a read.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I don't go to strip clubs in Europe. The ones I've been to have been boring and expensive. I do like the brothels, especially that if you shop around you can often find that Czech/Catalan/Corsican/Latvian/whatever girl you've been dreaming about. Also love the streetwalkers in Paris.
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    Who the fuck goes to the banana bar and thinks it's worth raving about? It's a fucking tourist trap and boring as hell (yea, went there once but waste of time and money). jester214's got it right. At least in them western europe.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    RAVE intransitive verb 1 a : to talk irrationally in or as if in delirium b : to speak out wildly c : to talk with extreme enthusiasm <raved about its beauty> 2: to move or advance violently : storm <the iced gusts still rave and beat — John Keats> transitive verb : to utter in madness or frenzy Gee steve3003, I'm not sure what you were reading but "RAVE" is a bit strong don't ya think. It got a mention, an explanation too but I don't see a single comment that could possibly be confused as a RAVE but hey I guess we see what we want to see. I do appreciate your "review" of the club however as I'm sure others do as well and I guess we can file it along side all of the other valuable reviews you've posted to this site.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    This really makes me wish I hadn't taken the wife to Prague when I went. I think the trip could have been even more fun than it was. What a great city tho, and a chance to get real Cuban cigars was icing on the cake
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion